[5/15]

You hugged your jacket closer to your body as a breeze blew by. The chill in the air nipped at your nose, causing blood to rush to your face.

Your teeth chattered as you spoke with Jin, the leaves crunching beneath your feet. He stared intently at the ground, every once in a while methodically stomping on a leaf.

"What are you doing?" You laughed.

"Making sure they all crunch."

He said it so seriously you couldn't help but laugh. "What if they don't make the noise when you step on them?"

"They must meet their end."

"You realize they're already dead, right? That's why they're on the ground in the first place."

"Shh."

He held his finger to your mouth, causing you to shriek when you felt how cold his hand was.

"Embrace the cold, Y/N."

"Why are your hands so cold?!"

"Temperature is arbitrary."

"Whatever, it's your hand that's gonna freeze off. Have fun with frostbite!"

You quickened your pace and walked ahead of him, stuffing your hands in your pockets as another strong gust of wind flew by.

"Gah! My hat!" Jin yelled.

You turned around only to be hit in the face by his beanie, which had slipped off his head.

You laughed and beckoned him over to you, grabbing his head and shoving the beanie over his hair.

"Ouch! Watch the hair! Watch the hair!"

"Don't lose your hat." You shook your head with a smile.

Jin hooked his arm with yours, "I'm cold."

"How about we go get coffee, would that warm you up?"

You suggested this with a smile as he crushed yet another leaf--which did in fact crunch under his shoe.

"Let's find out!" Jin smiled, picking up the pace and dragging you close behind him.

ORANGE; the color of the leaves that crunched under our feet

A/N: Guess who's back at it again with juggling different fics and going on an unintentional hiatus!!!

i know this is really short but at least it's something, right? All of these are supposed to be short anyway so it's actually long compared to everything else :/

I just want to apologize for being gone for so long, I'm still on hiatus because finals are approaching, but hopefully I'll officially be back by the new year :,)

unedited