*MovieNights/SleepOver?*

It was finally the weekend; students no longer needed to worry about upcoming tests. It was ultimately a day to unwind. Some individuals preferred to spend their weekends studying, going to the gym, shopping for new Butterfly hair clips. Or merely just enjoying a heated debate. But today wasn't only any old Saturday, no it was the day of the school's basketball team's first game of the season, for the second year.

On that Saturday morning, a boy was occupying a park bench. The park was pretty lively; the people around him were enjoying life. Laughs and exaggerated shouts were In the air. Couples were showing their consent affection for each other, resulting in too much PDA.

"Ugh, get a room." A raven-haired boy grumbled under his breath. He was watching the couple lip-locking not too far from him but close enough for him to hear. He stood from his spot to move after seeing the girl's legs being lifted. The guy was just drilling his crotch into her behind a tree trunk.

"Just what is with people?!" Zenitsu sulked.

After sitting in his new seat, far away from the women's hushed moans, he received a notification to a group chat. He groaned, knowing who could have added him to the group.

(The Slayer Chat)

ThunderClap: Hey!, MURATAAAA ARE YOU READY

Hard-Head: Zenitsu.. why are you using all caps?

ThunderClap: I need him to know how excited I am!

Hard-Head: By using Caps?

ThunderClap: Yes! Caps express my passion!

Emo: why did you add me, Zenitsu? AND WHAT IS WITH THAT NAME!

'ThunderClap' has changed 'Emo' to 'Virgin.'

Virgin: Seriously! Your just as much of a virgin as I am!

ThunderClap: ......... 😏 and your probably right Emo should be for Giyuu.

Hard-Head: Anyways! Murata, we are coming to pick you up around two, okay?

Virgin: Fine. What was with that face?.

ThunderClap: Oh, it's nothing, you sweet boy, for one day you too will join the other side!

Virgin: The hell does that even mean?!

Hard-Head has added 'Boar' to the chat

.

Hard-Head: Hey! What time does your game start again?.

Boar: ......

Boar: WHAT DON'T ADD ME TO YOUR GROUP CHAT! AND DON'T YOU KNOW ALREADY?!

ThunderClap: See, Caps express all of the passion, and it's at four babes!

Boar: Gross...

Virgin: .....

Boar: ? Virgin? HAHA, WHO'S A VIRGIN?"

'Virgin' has left the chat.

Hard-Head: really Inosuke.. and thanks, Hot lips! ❤