*HiddenRooms/Stairwells pt 2*

♡ Another beautiful Highschool Au fanart by @zenitsuxtanjiro

♡I hope guys enjoy this chapter

In the evening, while the skies were a beautiful baby blue, the skies danced with white puffy clouds. In the hallways, the sunlight was hitting all the windows, making them shine.

On the other end of that hall, down the stairwell, were some girls looking all over for the school's prince charming.

"Where the hell did he go!".one shouted.

From hearing the noise outside, Zenitsu poked his head out the door. He saw a few feet at the bottom of the staircase. Tanjirou was watching the blond from behind, admiring the young males perky butt. He couldn't complain in that moment he felt like the luckiest man on earth.

He squinted his eyes to make out the figures in the distance of the hallway. His golden eyes went wide, recognizing that high bun. It was one of the leaders of Tanjirou's groupies,  hence known by the blond as the stalker club!.

Kimiko, Makoto, and Sumi. They were the three that ran the fan club. Kimiko was the leader, followed by her second and third command. Her signature brown high bun, tied with a black ribbon and her deep lavender eyes, was how you'd recognize her in a crowd. The other two were twin sisters with matching lime green hair and bright yellow eyes.

The group and their Fanclub gained more and more recognition from being the only people who have a close relationship with Tanjirou because Kimiko is Tanjirou's childhood friend.

Zenitsu swallows thickly, recalling a large number of obsessive fans. Last year, the fan club gained 200 new members all in one day! He watched as the girls seemed to be arguing over something. He stuck his head out the door a bit further.

They wouldn't be able to see him unless they'd walk around the staircase. It looked they were searching for someone?. Zenitsu scoffed, thinking those girls could be looking for Tanjirou. He could never catch a break. His fans would always want to be near him.

They were speaking so lowly-.

"He's probably with that damn crybaby!".Sumi sighed, rolling her eyes.

Huh?

"Ugh!. I'm so annoyed; why can't that crybaby stop bothering Tanjirou!".

"The TanStars will not allow this mockery to continue!".

Are they talking about me?

Zenitsu pointed a finger towards himself. He shook his head fiercely, wanting to ignore his infamous nickname. He mentally gagged the fan club. But it wasn't all bad seeing how it causes; to them, Tanjirou's smile shines like the very stars in the sky—lighting the way for people surrounded in nothing but darkness.

But...

"I'm not a crybaby." He pouted.

Wanting to retreat to the closet, he started backing away slowly. Only to quit after feeling rough hands groping his ass. He was reaching to slap Tanjirou's frisky hands away. But he couldn't; the sensation felt too incredible his stomach felt warm and fuzzy. He wanted nothing more than for his crush to just move hands a bit lower and touch him, he wanted to feel those large hands on his-

  Just what is with me lately?!  The blond internally screamed.

"Your still my baby." Tanjirou cooed into the blond's ear.

Zenitsu's heart was rapidly thumping in his chest. His eyes wide, he turned towards the Burgundy-haired boy; Tanjirou was smiling so sweetly. As if he didn't just utter those hot words. He covered the ear that felt a tickling sensation from being met with those words.