*School Days*

Source of the photo above ~(*3*)~
@Zenitsubae on Instagram

Early in the morning, the birds are chirping in the distance. In the Kamado Household, a mother is chopping away in the kitchen. She's preparing breakfast for her loving family. The atmosphere is warm and comforting. While Kie chopped vegetables, her eldest son stirred the miso soup. Kie chuckles, watching her son clean the chicken with so much enthusiasm.

Tanjirou's early morning task, which he enjoys, is helping his mother in the morning, also helping to prepare lunches for him and his little brothers and sister. While Nezuko, her little brothers, and her sisters are ready for middle school.

Once the table is set, the family gathers around the table to enjoy their breakfast. The father was just now waking up from his rest. But he was taking an excessive amount of time in the shower. Kie started getting annoyed; she smiled, watching her children enjoy their meals. Nezuko is helping Rokuta eat his meal; even though he's already six years old, He got treated like a baby, which mainly started from Kie growing sad all her children were growing too fast and just wanted Rokuta to stay her little boy.

Tanjirou ensured Takeo, Hanako, and Shigeru were eating their vegetables.

Kie finally had enough of waiting around; wanting the family to eat together, she left the table to fetch her husband. She knocks on the door, hearing the water still running on the other side, followed by a slight humming sound.

"Dear? You've been taking quite some time in there. You should hurry; you might be late for work". Kie said worriedly for her husband.

Hoping he didn't forget that important business meeting with his co-worker/brother Sumiyoshi to go over a new marketing strategy.

After Kie uttered the word "Late," Mr. Kamado rushed out of the shower, a towel still around his waist. His wet feet covered the floor with water, and he rushed out the bathroom door. The mother flinched at the noise of something crashing coming from their bedroom. She sighed, seeing how her husband was always in a rush at the last minute.

Back in the kitchen, Kie sees her family preparing to leave for school. She hurried towards them, handing them all their bento lunches. Kie leaves a few minutes after them, taking Rokuta to Elementary school.

Tanjirou and his sister headed to their high school, but not before dropping off their little brothers and sisters at their middle a few blocks from their high school.

Nezuko and her elder brother are what you'd call the (Icons) of their high school. Nezuko is a freshman, while Tanjirou is in his second year.

Classes are the same as always, with Inosuke snoring in one ear and Zenitsu silently conspiring their doom on tomorrow's quiz.