l o s i n g. y o u. Pt1

Start from the beginning

"Hyung... why are they so loud...?"
He felt his eyes tear up at the boy's question as he texted Leeteuk, the man was really good at dealing with situations like these and was amazing in general at these types of things.
"Don't listen to them, they lie..."
—————

Leeteuk came over, using a spare key they every SM artist hid under their door mat, and calmed Lin down to the point where he was sleeping while Henry listened and silently cried for his brother over the phone. Leeteuk picked up the phone with Henry still on call once he'd tucked Lin into his bed.

"He needs help..."
Leeteuk said softly into the phone, concerned for the boy in the bed that he sat on the edge of.

"We'll get him help, just look out for him while I'm away, the rest of the 127 dorm is busy these days and can't usually be around... thanks."
Henry said biting his nails as he sighed in relief.
If you needed a shoulder to lean on Leeteuk would be the best guy. As the leader of Super Junior and an older idol in the industry he has been through a lot and yet is amazing at helping his members and others, Henry knows this from experience.

Leeteuk understood the amount of weight the boy bared on his shoulders. The relentless practicing and learning they would do, their tiring schedule, no family or friends to fully rely on outside of the industry, their haters and the feeling of no escape. It could and would break anyone's mind.

Leeteuk then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and picked up the little orange container he saw on the floor, reading the small text on the sticker before placing one of the pills on a tray next to the water.

It'll get better, I promise...

—————
~3 months later~

"Guys, focus."
Kai sternly said glaring everyone down through the mirror.

They were practicing 'Can't stop the rain'. Lin hadn't slept the night prior due to sleep complication and ended up pulling an all mightier, Lin was the type of person to get messed up by a slight change in his sleep schedule so not even sleeping was a jump for him. He was evidently tired.
Though on a good note, the last time he'd had an episode was around 3 months ago and Leeteuk was there when he woke up. He'd now become closer to the older and regularly texted him about his feelings gaining advice and similar experiences Leeteuk had gone through which were similar.

"Especially you Lin!"
Kai shouted getting slightly angry at the younger. Everyone was so agitated, they had been practicing the same song for around 3 hours with no break so that they could get this thing right. The littlest things could tick anyone in that room off, Lin was the cause Kai's agitation at the moment.

"Yes, Hyung..."
He said slightly sarcastically rolling his eyes on instinct, soon realising his mistake.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me...?"
Kai said with a deadly tone, drawing everyone's attention to the two.
"Yeah, what are you gonna do-"

Lin was suddenly tackled to the ground and repeatedly beaten flailing to hit the man on top of him.
"I'll fucking show you respect, you fucking brat!"
Everyone rushed over to stop the two before Lin flipped them and started pummelling Kai. The sound of the older's head slamming on the wooden floors every time he tried to get up was deafening as well as the shouts of those around them trying to brake the two up.

Lucas and Baekyun held the wounded Lin back, struggling to keep the small and yet strong boy back as he thrashed their arms shouting "hit me again!" And "do it, I dare you!" At equally wounded man.
Kai was momentarily held back by Taeyong and Ten before soon calming down and wiping the blood from his mouth. Taemin and Mark had rushed out to get the cleaning supplies and first aid kit seeing as their wounds wouldn't be able to heal over night by themselves.
Kai looked at Lin momentarily with a face of guilt and regret. He knew what Lin had been through and why the boy reacted in such a violent way to his threat. Though he also couldn't ignore the fact that Lin was on top of him, beating him into the floor of the practice room.