Budo Masuyama (Masuta)

- s h o r t

- he's like 5'4"

- he loves his Tall Boyf Reind with all his heart.

- He's lived at his stepmom's since he was 10 because his mom r e m a r r i e d.

- oh and also his dad just straight up went "😔👊🚪" and fucking walked out when he was 6.

- yes he's basically Hamilton.

- he doesn't really like his real last name all that much but when Taro found out what it was he just thought it was cute.

- rants to Taro about American politics for some reason

- like he's like "wHaT tHe HeLl PoLiCe?" or smth idfk.

- oh yeah his dad lives in America now and he's contemplating going with Ayume and Amai to America while Amai visits her family and just slapping his dad

- both because of the aforementioned abandonment and also because he supports orange man.

- yeah as you can tell, he wants to slap him for a good reason.

- I'd want to as well, Budo, you ain't alone

- got stuck into an infinite loop of "go ask your mom" once.

- he a buff boyo which isn't really well demonstrated in this picture I made...

- but I digress.

- his birthday is November 15 because that's the anniversary of him being added to the game.

- he can pick up Taro easily but Taro tried to pick him up one time and he almost dropped him.

- he just thinks that's adorable.

- he kisses Taro in the middle of school and they happen at random.

- like Taro is sitting eating lunch with Osana? Kiss

- he's walking to class? Kiss

- he's trying to talk to Ayano or Kuroko or something? Kiss and then they get sent to Genka.

- Got into Martial Arts because of DBZ (PMSeymour semi confirmed this one time, even though they also said they had no say in the matter, so like... Canon-)