PROLOGUE

This story is only part of my imaginations. This may contains some wrong grammar, typo and etc. If you're a perfectionist and you want something unique and perfect, you can't find it here. I'm just still learning and still an amateur author who wants to share my story for free. If you don't like my story, then its not my problem anymore.

---

Time is like river...
You can't touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

---

People around me always says ' move on '.

That I should forget the past and continue living in the present.
But how can I move on if its means forget the past? Forget those memories that hurt me at the same time, makes me feel special?

"Happy birthday to youu~ happy birthday happy biryhday~ happy birthday to you~"

I smile widely as I came near her and blow the candle. She placed it in the table and suddenly pulled me into a hug.

My smile vanished when I heard her soft sob. And then I realize that it was just the two of us who celebrated my birthday.

She let go of the hug and immediately wiped her tears and smile at me. A very awful and sad smile.

"Cheer up! Lets slice the cake?"

I cheerfully shouted as I controlled my tears not to fall. I get the bread knife and slice the cake in a multiple times.

Even though its just the two of us, I still enjoy my birthday with her. For me, she's already enough.

"This is my gift for you. Open it!" She excitedly handed me her gift.

My sadness fade away when I saw a bracelet and a necklace with a sun pendant.

"That is a promise necklace and bracelet. As I put this on you, I promise to not leave your side forever. Always remember that I'm here for you. Thank you for every thing Cza. I love you!" She hug me again. 

Some people says, letting go is the best way to move on.

You need to let go the past to proceed to the present.

I smile when I remembered those times when we're still happy. But I cried when I realize that its a past now.

Its hard to face the present when you're still into the past. Its harder to reach the future when you still can't face the present.

They say, you have to go on and forget the past. But for me, its not like that cause every time I try to forget, the memory hunts me again.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"I already saw the darkness but I never knew that there were another darkness that can suffocate me and felt the loneliness with in me.  It was Colder, emptier and scarier than I thought it was"
- Czarina Zaraine Park

"You don't really fell in love with the beauty she have but in the tears on her eyes that made you felt the pain with in her"
- Gray Jezrell Villarreal

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"You won't see the happiness in her smile. Its in her shining eyes that glow in fulfillment"

"Loving you is the best choice I ever choose but I never thought that loving you is the worst decision I ever did"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Its my first time to write a story so bear with me😅 I know most of you are not interested but I just want to try and share my imaginations.

Just comment if you want me to continue😅