Chapter 12 ~ Worried

Diamond P.O.V ~ Captain D's 📍

While me and Keisha was sitting down eating and talking,I heard my phone ring I then digged through my purse and finally found it.I answer it to hear the voice of Jenna.

Jenna-Is Durk witchu?

Diamond-Umm no but why?

Jenna-Well Durk is not at the studio and I'm going to miss flight if he don't hurry up.

Diamond-Imma call him but do you need me to pick up Kyla

Jenna-Ion know about-gco

Diamond-Look we may not get along but this have nothing to do with Kyla..And That little girl need to spend time with her daddy

Jenna-...Okay just hurry up

She lucky I'm in a good mood cause I would've been fired up on this bitch but I'm doing this for Durk though.

Diamond-I'll meet you at the studio

Jenna-Mhm

I then hung up the phone and looked at Keisha.

Keisha-What happened *Sips drink*

Diamond-I need you to take me home to get my car because I need to go pick up Kyla cause Durk ain't no where to be found. *Gets up*

Keisha-Okay girl

I then put a tip on the table and we both headed out,As we were in the car I kept blowing up Durk phone but it went straight to voicemail which I got worried,We then arrived at my house.

Keisha-*Hugs diamond*Girl I hope everything is Okay..

Diamond-*Hugs back* I do too

I then got out and made my way in the house,I went and grabbed my keys and headed to the studio,I arrived at the studio and I seen Jenna get out the car with Kyla.Kyla then ran to me and hugged me,I hugged back smiling.

Kyla-Where is Daddy?

Diamond-*Bends down* Baby I really don't know but we will see,But go get in the car and buckle up. *Smiling*

She then nodded and skipped to the car,I then stood back up to see Jenna standing there with a Little Pink duffel bag that said "Kyla".

Jenna-*Gives Her bag* Here are her things

Diamond-*Gets bag* Okay

I then started to walk away and Jenna then called my name which caused me to turn back around.

Jenna-Thank You.

I smiled and nodded a little bit,I then walked away and got into the car.I put the bag in the front seat and I then tried calling Durk but it kept going straight to Voicemail,I was getting so stressed and pressed about it.I then tried calling Von but it went straight to voicemail too.

I checked everywhere for Durk even Leyah house which I wanted to smack that bitch,I then pulled up to my house.I got Kyla bag and she then got out and walked to the door, As soon as we walk into the house I seen Durk and Von sitting on the Sofa looking mad as fuck.

I then seen Kyla run to Durk,He smiled a little and hugged her and he sat her in his lap.

Kyla-Daddy where you been all day?

Durk-Daddy was handling some business but we finna go get ice cream later. *Puts a smile on face*

Kyla-*Smiles a little* Okay daddy

Durk-You Can go in Me and Diamond's room and watch TV..And the Room is the one with the door cracked.

Kyla-Okay daddy *Gets up and Starts going upstairs*

I watched as she went upstairs,I then dropped Kyla bag in the chair and looked at Durk.

Diamond-Durk I've been calling you all day and I was worried.. Where the fuck you been?

Durk-...Me and Von got arrested.

Diamond-*Looks at them both* What the hell..Why?

Durk-Well I was going fast and The police found out that we had weed and a gun in the car.

Diamond-Y'all some real dumbasses *Laughs looking at them while Sitting down next to durk*

Von-Yea we know *Laughs a little*

Diamond-So where y'all phones at?

Durk-My manager got it which I know it's dead.

Von-Mines somewhere in Durk's car *Looks at Diamond*

Diamond-Lord..*Roll eyes playfully* Anyways I'm finna go take a nap cause you had me stressing all day *Stands up*

Durk-I can make you feel better *Smirking*

Von-I bet Y'all muthafuckas be freaky ass hell when I'm not her *Bust out laughing*

Durk-And you know this man *Looks over and Von while laughing*

Diamond-*Roll eyes playfully* Both of y'all aggy as hell

I then walked upstairs and Slept while Kyla and Durk went to go grab some ice cream .

-
-
-
-
-

Hey y'all it's the Author Alaijah .. I'm so thankful that we .. Not just I but we hit 3k I'm hoping that we can to 1m and Imma keep my mindset on that but y'all I've been writing stories since I was like 11 or 12 and I even have some In my Journals and when I'm sad or depressed I come to wattpad and write cause it takes my mind off of a lot stuff , And I'm really grateful that some of y'all check my book out that means alot to me .

...THANK YALL SO MUCH .‼️💓

(y'all probably wondering who bail Durk and Von out of jail was they had a friend to come get them out with Durk/Von money 😂‼️)

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯