Chapter 11 ~ Changes

^Kyla At Top Ps I changed her^

Diamond P.O.V ~ Diamond  household📍

I was sitting in the living room with Durk while watching T

I was sitting in the living room with Durk while watching T.V and he was on his phone,I then leaned over on him and looked at his phone.

Diamond-Who texting us?

Durk-Von *Laughs* You so damn nosey.

Diamond-I know cause you mines again *Looks at him with a smirk* please don't hurt me again Durk.

Durk-*Locks phone and looks at diamond holding her* I'm not diamond..your all I got right now.

Me and Durk are Back together Now..I Hope Durk do better this time and if he don't I don't know if I could trust him anymore.

Durk-I'm finna head to the studio and record a bit while Jenna bringing Kyla *Stands up and stretches*

Diamond-Okay baby

He then leaned down and kissed me.

Durk-Bye baby *Grabs phone and walks towards door*

Diamond-Bye babe

I watched as he left,I then grabbed the Apple Remote and started flipping through movies and episodes,after Minutes of flipping through the Apple TV  I decided I was hungry I then heard a knock on the door.I got up and opened the door to see Keisha (I Barely use her in the story so imma use her today 😂🤦🏽‍♀️😭)

I got up and opened the door to see Keisha (I Barely use her in the story so imma use her today 😂🤦🏽‍♀️😭)

^Keisha (Starting Jayda Cheaves Aka Amour Jayda)^

She then hugged me with a smiled,I hugged her back smiling.I barely seen my girl since she went on a Vacation and I missed her a lot but a bad bitch back now,I then invited her in and we both sat on the sofa.