I laughed at Kira, making her blush harder.

"Kira Yukimura." The lady taking blood called.

I watched as the lady put the needle in Kira's arm, only to be electrocuted.

"Kira. Let's go." I dragged her away with Malia following us.

-

"It's still happening." Mr. Yukimura said, looking at Mine and Scott's eyes.

Within the past 5 minutes, I haven't been able to control my shifting.

"I can't make them go back." Malia said, holding up her claws.

"Obviously the virus is effecting the three of you in a way it won't hit any human being."

"You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Stiles said softly.

I would've laughed if I wasn't in pain.

"Yeah but where? I mean, what if they get violent like on a full moon?" Kira asked.

"A classroom isn't going to hold us."

"What about a basement?"

"Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody could find us." I looked up at Scott.

"The Vault. My family vault." I whispered.

"The Hales always have an escape root like your old house. There has to be another way in." Scott said.

I nodded, "There is another way in."

-

I pushed the shelf over to reveal the entrance to our vault. I put my claws on the circle and turned it to open the door.

I walked in, looking around, "Still looks the same."

I heard the door shutting behind us. After a few minutes of sitting in the vault, I can feel the sickness kicking in.

"You know this is where it all started. That's where the money was. 117 million in bearer bonds." I looked over  to Stiles.

I smiled weakly at the sight of Malia laying on his lap. That used to be us.

"How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?" Kira asked.

"The bank, I guess. It just sat here the whole time collecting dust. You know bearer bonds are basically extinct?" Stiles replied.

"Why does it matter?"

"You know how many problems that money could solve?"

"For you?" Kira asked.

"Me and my dad. The Eichen House and the MRI bills are crushing him."

"My mom does this thing. She writes down all the items in her budget, how much they cost and then she adds it all up and figures out how long we have until- we lose the house." Scott mumbled.

Since we're all putting out our confessions, I'll tell mine too.

"After this dead pool stuff is over, I'm leaving." I mumbled.

"What the hell do you mean you're leaving?" Stiles asked angrily.

I looked up at him, "I'm moving out of Beacon Hills. I just can't stay here anymore."

-

"They're looking for us. Someone's going to have to go out there." I heard Scott say.

The senses weren't as strong as they used to be. I could still hear Scott and Stiles talking about Peter and Malia. I watched as Stiles walked past me and over to a sleeping Malia.

"I gotta leave for a few, okay?" I heard him whisper.

"Where are you going?"

"Whatever's happening, it's worst for you guys. That means it's not just people getting sick, it's another assassin." I looked down at the black blood coming out of my nails.

"You're coming back right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'd never leave you behind."

I flinched as my heart burned. Not this shit again. As Stiles left, he reached out to grab my hand.

"D-don't." I stuttered. He frowned and nodded. He looked back at me as he closed the door.

"He still loves you, you know," Malia said quietly, "Stiles talks about you all the time."

I shrugged, closing my eyes.

-

"Hey, Scott! Scott! It's in the vault!"

I woke up to hear Stiles yelling through the door, "Scott, open the door! It's in there with you! It's in a jar on one of the shelves. Scott, can you hear me?!" Stiles yelled, banging on the door.

I looked above me to see that I was leaning against the shelf but I couldn't see the jar.

"Use your eyes." Scott whispered.

So I did. The mushrooms glowed on the shelf. I used the last of my energy to knock the jar on the floor. As soon as it hit the floor, the strong but disgusting smell healed up. Scott pushed the door open as I stood up. Stiles walked in. Kira smiled at me as I threw my arms around her neck.

"Hey, are you alright? Malia?"

We turned around to see Stiles place his hand on Malia's shoulder but she grabbed his wrist and pushed his arm off. Malia stood up and walked out. I looked back at Stiles to see that he was holding the list. The one with Malia's real name on it...

-IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. School is ruining my life. I'm failing two major classes and I'm trying to bring my grades up. But here's Weaponized; This is one of my fav episodes tbh. Taylor plans on leaving Beacon and Stalia broke up oops. I don't have school tomorrow so I'll try to post the next chapter then. Sorry for any typos.-