Chapter 10

Chapter 10

|Taylor Rivers|

I was in history with the crew minus Lydia. When Mr. Yukimara called on Malia to answer a question, all of our phones rung. Lucky, my phone was on vibrate. <Derek got free.> The text read. I knew exactly were he was going to. At lunch, I left school to go to the house that was nothing but ruins. I got there just in time to see him fall to the ground in pain.

"Leave him alone." I yelled at the Deputy who tazed him.

I went to attack the Deputy but another one held me back.

"Calm down. He's fine."

I looked up to see a beautiful face. Damn, he's sexy.

"Thank you." He said smirking.

Did I say that out loud?

"We have to get him to the station, okay?"

I nodded, looking towards Derek, who was being carried to the police car.

"I'm coming with you." I said before getting in the back with Derek.

"Your boyfriend has a tight grip." Deputy Dick mumbled.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's my cousin." I glared at the back of his head.

"Really? You two don't look alike. Are you sure you're not adopted?" He said smirking.

"Shut up and leave her alone." Deputy Hotness defended me. I like this guy.

"I like you too." He said smiling.

I really need to stop saying things out loud. As soon as we arrived at the station, they ran his name through the system.

I sat next to Derek as Deputy Hotness walked over.

"The other deputy thinks I'm an idiot for even asking but I think that if I take these cuffs off, you'll be alright and you'll help us find your family, so we can get you out of here, okay?" Deputy Hotness said, before un-cuffing Derek.

"The other deputy's the idiot." Derek mumbled, causing the deputy to smile.

That smile could cure cancer.

"Can't argue with that."

"Parrish, get over here." Deputy Dick commanded.

So that's his last name. Deputy Parrish. I looked towards Derek who looked so confused.

"We'll get out of here soon." I whispered.

"Where's our family?" Derek whispered back.

"I'll tell you when we leave, okay? There's too many humans around." I looked up to see Scott and Stiles run into the room.

Sheriff, Scott, Stiles and Derek went into another room, leaving me alone.

"Can you come to my office for a second to sign Derek out?" Deputy Parrish asked.

I nodded, following him into the office. He locked the door behind him.

"I thought that you sign people out at the front desk." I said leaning against his desk.

"You do." Parrish said, walking closer.

"So, why am I in your office?"

He put his hands next to my legs, trapping me between himself and his desk, "I wanted to get you alone."

I let out a low growl. It took all my strength not to jump on him.

"However, I know about your boyfriend. So I'll settle with getting your number for now." I gave him my phone and he put his number in before handing it back to me.

"Call me." Parrish said before walking out. What the hell just happened?

-

I walked back to where my motorcycle was and drove to Stiles' house. Whether we fight or not, he's still my boyfriend and I miss him. I wanted to surprise him like I usually did, so I used the key under the mat to get in. I knew that Sheriff was still at work. I opened the door to his bedroom to see something I never thought I would see. Stiles and Malia having sex. Tears instantly flooded my eyes.

"Taylor, I'm-" Stiles started to say but I cut him off.

"I knew that something was going on between you two back in Mexico but I didn't believe it because I thought that you wouldn't do this to me. I should've listened to Derek. We're done." I said oddly calm before leaving.

I hopped on my motorcycle before going to do something that I may regret later.

•Parrish has an interest in Taylor whoops don't hate me. Taylor and Stiles are broken up but this won't be the last of Stilor. What is Taylor going to do???•