Chapter 11

Chapter 11

|Taylor Rivers|

I hesitantly knocked on his door. He opened the door, shirtless and wet. The only thing he had on was a pair of boxers. Before he could say anything, I pressed my lips against his. He took my jacket off and threw it on the floor.

"I knew you wanted me in that office." Jordan mumbled before picking me up by my thighs.

He carried me upstairs, my clothes leaving a trail behind us. Jordan playfully threw me on his bed. I blushed as he finally took off his boxers. Oh God.

"Are you ready?" He whispered.

I smirked, "Shouldn't I be asking you that question?"

Parrish chuckled before climbing on top of me.

(SKIPPING THE SEX SCENE BC IM AWKWARD)

I woke up, laying on top of Jordan. I sat up but he quickly pulled me back down.

"Stay with me." His morning voice was sexy.

"I can't. I have school and you have work." I said, before, picking up my bra and panties that were on floor and putting them on.

I walked to the staircase where my pants and shirt were. My jeans were fine but my shirt was ripped in half.

"Parrish." I said calmly.

He came out of his bedroom fully dressed. "What's wrong?"

I held up my ripped shirt and he smiled at me.

"Sorry about that, babygirl. You can have one of mine." Jordan smiled again before getting me a shirt that made me smirk.

It said, 'BHPD', which stood for Beacon Hills Police Department. I put it on along with my shoes and jacket. When I was done, Jordan was standing by the door.

"You didn't have to wait for me."

"I'm driving you to school."

I wasn't exactly ready to face Stiles and Malia. By now, Scott, Kira and Lydia probably knew that we had broke up.

"In a police cruiser? I'm riding in style now." Jordan smirked and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. As I pulled away, I softly tugged his bottom lip.

"Keep kissing me like that and we'll both be late." He said leading me to the cruiser.

-

Jordan parked in the school parking lot causing a lot of people to stare.

"Have fun at school." He said before hugging me.

"Have fun at work. Oh and Can you drive me back to your place after school, so I can get my motorcycle?" I asked, slowly walking backwards.

"Are you sure that's the only reason you want to go back to my place?" Jordan asked with a smirk on his face.

"Goodbye, Parrish." I said, turning around and walking into the school.

I saw the pack including Stiles, so I walked past them and went straight to my locker. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. It was a guy who looked a few years younger than me.

"Um, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm new here and I'm lost." The boy blushed.

"It's fine. I'll help you. I'm Taylor." I smiled.

"I'm Liam. My first class is in room 304. Do you know where it is?"

I nodded and walked him to his class. I liked Liam, but not in that way. He seems like a nice kid.