Chapter 16

Chapter 16

|Taylor Rivers|

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so."

I held in a laugh as Stiles closed his booklet. I listened as the teacher, who I've never seen in this school before, gave us instructs on the PSAT. I looked up to see Mrs. Martin leave the room. I heard her say something about Coach falling off the wagon at school. Coach has a drinking problem? Mrs. Martin walked back in and whispered something to the teacher.

"You may now open your test booklets and began."

I took a deep breathe before flipping it open. With all this werewolf shit going on, I haven't had the time to actually study and I'm freaking out. If I fail this, I might as well say goodbye to senior year. My heart was pounding.

"Relax. You're doing fine." I heard Stiles whisper from behind me.

Something fell on the floor causing all of us to turn around. Sydney had fainted.

"Are you alright?" Mrs. Martin asked, running over.

"I'm okay. I just felt kinda dizzy."

"Sydney, how long have you had this?" She asked looking at her wrist.

"I don't know."

The teacher stood up, "Mrs. Martin, do I need to stop the test?"

"No, it's fine. Everybody stay in their seats. I'll be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room." She said before leaving.

What the hell is going on? I stood up as I heard yelling in the hallway. We all walked out to see Mrs. Martin calling someone.

"Back to your seats now."

Everyone walked back inside but I hesitated.

"Come on, Tay." Scott whispered, shutting the door behind him.

Before I sat down, I heard Mrs. Martin ask for the number of the CDC. Centers for Disease Control.

-

I watched as the CDC walked through the doors with big, yellow suits on. They wrapped practically the whole school in plastic.

"Excuse me. Are you going to tell me what we're dealing with here?" I heard Sheriff Stilinski ask someone.

"Your dad's here." I told Stiles.

"I'm gonna call him." Stiles mumbled, walking over to the bags that contained our phones.

"Don't bother. They would've shut off any access to all outside communication by now. No cell service, no wifi, no starting to panic. Looks like we're all just going to wait here and see what happens." The Creepy teacher said.

-

I watched as the CDC took some blood from a student. I hate needles.

"Kira? Do you ever get the feeling that Scott and Stiles aren't telling you everything?" Malia asked Kira.

"What do you mean?" Kira stuttered.

I love her but she's the worst liar ever.

"Like they hide stuff."

"I guess if they did, they'd probably have a pretty good reason."

Malia sighed, "Do you know what they're hiding in the bag under Scott's bed?"

How'd she know about that?

"What? No, I've never been under Scott's bed or in it. Just on it wearing clothes..."