ch8: reach you

a/n: warning, loads of cringe. enjoy.

we'll skip school, it's boring. 

wooseok, seungwoo, yohan and seungyeon walked out of their classes, excited. the 4 of them walked out together. seungyeon then worried,

where's hangyul? he asked to himself.

seungyeon felt a hard slam on his shoulder, making his body jump in place a bit. he turned to the person who did it, who was behind them.

"h-hangyul..." seungyeon said, stuttering. hangyul smiled at him. "you're usually early."

"oh, about that..." hangyul said. "a girl asked me to go to the back side of school, and...she asked me out but i rejected her because i already like another person."

seungyeon widen his eyes when he heard hangyul said, because i already like another person. in his head, he was telling himself that it'll never be him.

hangyul was perfect, he's obviously straight. there's no way he isn't.

all of the boys pushed hangyul and teased him.

"ayy...he already likes a girl..." the yelled at him. seungyeon joined, trying to hide his confusion and nervousness. 

"guys, there's this really good restaurant." hangyul changed the topic. "let's eat it together!"

they all hesitated.

"sure!" seungyeon said.

"uh...i don't know." wooseok said. "i don't think i can't come."

"yeah, me too..." yohan and seungwoo said together.

seungyeon and hangyul were silent, but what they didn't knew, seungywon was going crazy inside. knowing that it's going to be a date. between best friends, because...uh yeah...

"we actually have to go now, because our houses are at the opposite way of we're going." wooseok said, pulling yohan and seungwoo away from seungyeon and hangyul. "see ya next monday!"

when it was just the 2 of them, it became even more awkward. all they did was stand there and watch their friends walk away, further, further, and further away from them.

seungyeon awkwardly laughed, "s-so, what's this restaurant you wanna try?"

hangyul immediately turned to seungyeon after hearing his question, "oh, it's my favourite restaurant. it's cheap but good as fuck."

hangyul the walked pass seungyeon, he pulled seungyeon's blazer. "we have to go there before it gets full!"

---

they both sit down, at opposite seats. seungyeon was sweating, he didn't knew what to say, so he waited hangyul to say a word.

"so..." instead, seungyeon started, "had anymore dreams that come to life?"

hangyul sighed and took off his bag, and nodded. "it's happening right now."

these next words, made seungyeon's heart skip a beat.

"when i'm with you, my dreams come true."

seungyeon widen his eyes, he couldn't understand his words correctly, but whatever they meant, it made his heart feel warm. 

hangyul squinted at seungyeon, which made him uncomfortable.

"seungyeon-ssi." he called, "you look red."

he panicked. as hangyul moved to his side, and cupped his cheek with one hand. and it made seungyeon more red, and more warm.

"their warm too." hangyul said, with a worried face. "do have a fever?"

"u-uh, n-no i don't." seungyeon grabbed hangyul's arm and puts it oh the table. "if i had one, i would probably be absent."

"you should rest more." hangyul said. seungyeon's face was no longer a light red, it was now bright red. his whole face was covered by his boiling blood.

seungyeon then slams his head on the table, groaning. hangyul noticed and pulled his shoulders up.

"hey! what happened to you? you're acting so weird today!" hangyul told him.

"i'm just dozing off." seungyeon lied.

"let's just take you home." hangyul said, standing up, pulling seungyeon's blazer.

---

hangyul was carrying seungyeon, as if he had his foot injured, or as if he was extremely drunk. well, he was drunk, drunk with craziness.

he had one weakness, being together with hangyul, and it gets worse if it was just the 2 of them. 

"you wanna stay at my room?" hangyul asked. seungyeon nodded.

seungyeon didn't want to move, so hangyul waited while looking at his eyes, while seungyeon was looking down. he then peeked, he took a small look at hangyul. but when he did, his face became more and more red.

"y-you can s-stop carrying m-me." hangyul lets go of seungyeon's arm. "n-no." hangyul looked at seungyeon, "you can stop carrying me, b-but..." he looked away, as if he was mad, but he wasn't, be was embarrassed, "w-we can still hold hands, right?"

hangyul was confused for a few seconds, but then, he smiled, and took his hand.

"of course we can." he replied, seungyeon looked at his hand, then looked at hangyul, he smiled back at him.

a/n: hope you enjoyed the cringe. (imma be honest i fangirl-ed over my own writing)