○Hyunin, Jeongchan○ Young Love.

Start from the beginning

 Plus, I can see Changbin hyung later, I’m sleeping at his place you know and Hyunjinnie personally asked me to watch you.” 

Jisung’s honest answer made Jeongin smile a little, Hwang Hyunjin was really the best boyfriend ever.

Yang Jeongin and Hwang Hyunjin were typical High School’s sweethearts. 

They met at the weekly sport class where freshmen were all mixed together. Hyunjin had everything to make the girls rip off their Shawn Mendes picture and frame his picture in their bedroom.

He was good at studying, had several rows of differents sports trophy at home and had won science prizes like it was nothing.

He was also the most handsome male, Jeongin have seen in his life and he was friend with Lee Felix.

Never ever Jeongin thought he would have the chance to touch the work of God, let alone dating him.

If Hyunjin had not made the first move at their sophomore year’s party asking Jeongin to dance with him and giving him one of best night of his life, talking until two in the morning on the school’s rooftop about their life, pushing a stressed Hyunjin to confess his crush on Jeongin.

The younger was just a cutie pie, with a big fat crush on him too.

They started dating two days after, the bisexuality of Park High School’s golden boy was the top research for two month on their school gossip blog. 

They were the school power couple making girls mad with rage.

Hyunjin loved Jeongin with all his heart, taking him on surprise dates, being here for him all the time, offering him his favorite pink roses. He was just perfect.

Jeongin just loved him as much.

The younger dropped his pen on the table, he was too distracted to even try to learn his stupids notes. He missed Hyunjin.

Good Job Han Jisung.

“When is Changbin hyung fletching again ?” His attempt at hiding his need to get out of here totally failed.

“He is in the parking lot already.” Jisung simply answered, glued to his screen again this time laughing at a kermit meme Felix sent to him.

“Let go then.”

Jeongin packed his belongings neatly swearing to read them again after a cuddle session with Hyunjin.

Changbin’s expensive black car was really waiting for them outside, Jisung’s boyfriend was just that loaded, flexing with his sport car in front of high school students.