[1] Taking Residency

Alas, you finally made it, Mytros Academy. Am I stealing this design from roar_xdede?.. Maybe, I like it (I'll change it if you wants).

So, the subway finally made it to Mytros Academy, the doors flung wide open and many tried to push out as fast as they could, wanting to get away from everyone else. While some stayed in the Subway station below, many went up the stairs and above ground, exiting and finding the grand courtyard.

Basically anyone after a while who delays on the subway automatically gets kicked off anyway, nobody's allowed to sneak off or leave.

The academy is surrounded by a huge wall, not possible to scale and, for some strange reason, straight up impossible to bypass. Try teleporting past? Doesn't work. Flying over or digging underneath? You seemingly magically weakened and deterred? Weird. The only current visible method to leave would be the subway, but who knows when it'll come back again to sneak a ride out?

People are allowed to roam the courtyard, visit the beautiful gardens, the animal nursery (for storing your pets you don't want hanging around), and the huge main door to the academy is open, where the only open area is a giant assembly hall where many fliers and board are put up, showcasing DORM choices. Yes, yes.

There hasn't been enough planning time to talk to each individual student, so current dorms have been shuffled up and thrown together until further notice. You are expected to try and get along, you all will share a nicely furnished living quarters with a TV, sofa, lots of literature and media to watch on the shelves and bookcases, you'll find your clothes and, if you have people back at home to send you it, your personal belongings. There are two bedrooms in each and a single bathroom, each bedroom consists of one bunk bed so choose whoever you're closest to. Hell, some dorms seem to have only three spaces for now, having a single bunkbed in one room and a single bed in the other. If you have complaints and don't like your roommates, you're going to have to put up with it for some time. Make sure you go to the assembly hall and check which dorm you're in!

CURRENT DORM LISTINGS
(Tell me if you're not here)
Dorm 1B
Lukas Finch
Megu Pandora
Austin Clark
Shanakah Davy

Dorm 1C
Daniel Rodriguez
Talya Emerald
Asa Moeru
Beowulf

Dorm 1E
Kenzie Adachi
Kylee Finch
Michael Dantes Espiña
Gwendolyn Miles

Dorm 2A (Upstairs)
Moze
Jenadaya Davy

Ichabod Optaine
Kassidy 'Wraith' Summerfield

Dorm 2D (Upstairs) (The A team)
Andromeda Rose Swallow
Aiden Shizuki
Adam Bolton
Avery Pallade

For the sake of giving people others to roleplay with, I've purposely put your OCs in different rooms from your own. Plus, these are interesting setups. The rooms WILL be changed in future, don't worry, plus you can still visit eachother's dorms if you want.

'Classes' will be starting after everyone gets settled in, the dorm changes should 'hopefully' happen around the same time, or maybe a little after.

Even with background information on everyone, a lot of the pairings in dorms seem to be specifically odd, where there are people who clearly fit together better. The relatives are split apart, opposite personalities stuck together, and for what reason even? Sounds a bit farfetched. At least some might work out.

There's only a few rules currently confirmed:
No fighting, keep all usage of powers to a minimum, don't damage the Academy property, and make sure you pay attention to any alerts played on the large overhanging speakers around the academy.

The owner of the Academy is currently in the assembly hall, greeting people and answering questions.... to the point where he wants to answer them, not everything can be answered.