[2] An Odd Assignment

So how have you been? Made any friends? Got settled in? Yes? No? Don't care.

I hope you slept well, a day has already passed and optional education lessons are available... psyche, apparently taking time to teach the kids personally isn't good enough. In the Assembly Hall are booths for all different sorts of educational topics where you can take from and teach yourself... and this is supposed to be an Academy.

However, you all got awoken by the intercoms. At 6 in the morning, might I add. You *didn't* hear it? Ahaha, no, you definitely heard it.

"Greetings everyone, as you all know, I confirmed that there would be educational homework handouts in the Assembly Hall starting tomorrow, and you will promptly find them there now. All of these are optional, but today you will be set your first major assignment".

There was an awkward pause before he continued.

"You will all need to search for partners and join up in groups of three. Learn about eachother and what makes eachother special, then, come up with a convincing essay about why abnormals and normal humans can and still should be able to live together. That is all" the last part seemed rushed, but that was it.

There are odd guards patrolling the place now, as well as strange security cameras around, these cameras are also in your dorm, so who knows who's watching.

The guards are wearing full suits of white RIOT gear, but their face is completely hidden.

Something odd is going on, but it's not being addressed at all. Maybe it's too early, but someone's gotta be poking around for answers at this point... or maybe not.

It's clear that everyone is being watched, and there are very few places that you won't be noticed or heard.

If you're lucky, you might find a blind spot for the cameras inside the Academy halls, but careful for nosy guards The bathrooms don't have cameras in, but they do have cameras outside of them.

Don't raise suspicion, keep to yourself and do your school assignment. If you do something, they're bound to find out.

You have until the end of the day to succeed in your assignment.

Also, some sort of rumour has been floating around, but it's just a mess at this point. One thing about the guards not being human, another about the Academy being run by the government, and another that someone saw a large food delivery. Lunch time is confirmed, let's goooo.

And the dorms? Still the messed up setup as the day before.