Chapter 1

• इन्हें समर्पित: BlueFlowers

            Nikki’s POV:

“Nikki, get up honey. It’s time to wake up.”  Ugh. I didn’t want to wake up, we were moving today and I stayed up late trying to finish packing all my things last night so that I wouldn’t  have to do much today. So that made me tired. Really tired.

“I’m going, I’m going. Stop shaking me will you?” I said since apparently my mother thought that I’d fall asleep again so she started shaking me.

“Well hurry up then, the guys and their friends just got here and the sooner we load the trucks, the faster we leave. I got to go get a few things before we leave, so I’ll see you when I get back.” She said as she left my room.

With that, I got out of bed and took a shower so that I’ll be sort of awake. At least enough to make breakfast because I know my cousins. They’ll be hungry but too lazy to make themselves anything and will be wanting me to cook for them. Before going down stairs, I looked around my room- or what used to be my room- to make sure that I finished packing everything last night. I already put most of the important things in my car, personal stuff I guess you can say. But also, things that I had to make sure that my cousins won’t see. All that was left was my cloths, furniture and some boxes filled with books and other things.

As I was looking around the room one more time, I thought about my cousins Ray, and the twins Tony, and Will. They were going to help us move everything into our new house, well them and a few of there friends. We used to be really close when we were younger, there were only a couple of months difference between all of us. Ray being the oldest, the twins and then me. But then Mom and me moved away when I was ten and have only seen each other about four times every year the first three years. After that I guess you could say we drifted apart. Me from them, and them from me.

As I started to go down stair, I took out my cell phone to see if I had any calls or texts that I missed while I took my shower. I turned so that I could go down the stairs---

And crashed into someone so hard that I landed on my butt. I looked up so that I could see who it was that I bumped and froze.

From where I was sitting on the ground, I could tell that even when I stand up, He would be around half a foot taller than my 5feet 7inch frame. He had jet black hair that was a little long, but not too long and gray eyes. And if I do say so myself, after having bumped into his chest, and from what I could see, he was hot.

The only thing was that he reminded me of someone. Someone I used to know, I used to love. But it couldn’t be him. He died years ago. A couple months after he left me. I couldn’t even go to his funeral. His dad wouldn’t tell me, said it was for my good. That I didn’t need to see how his body looked, that I should remember him the way he was. That brought me back to the person standing in front of me

Which reminded me that I was still on the ground staring up at him. I blushed as I started to get up and since I couldn’t look at him after he probably saw me staring at him I looked around to see where my cell was at. When I found it I didn’t want to keep making a fool of myself in front of someone I didn’t know. Who was probably a friend with my cousins.

I put what just happened at the back of my mind and made my way quietly from the living room and to the kitchen. I wanted to see if I could still come up behind my cousins without them hearing me coming. As I got closer to the kitchen door I could easily distinguish the voices of my cousins and heard at least four other voices along with them. I quietly peered into the kitchen so that I could see where everyone was and how they looked like. I saw four guys that I didn’t recognize sitting on the table, two of them looked almost exactly the same except that one looks about a year older than the other one and more muscular. They both had dark brown hair that under the lights of the kitchen, I could barely see some reddish highlights. Across the table from them the two other guys looked to be around my age. One had light brown hair and caramel colored eyes while the other was a blonde with blue eyes.

Dangerous Angel(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें