Chapter 83 [I'm Going To Climb The Wall]

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you take a bite too?" Lin Mengya asked Qinghu after she finished most of the fruits and was beginning to fill up.

Interestingly, this guy had always lunge to grab the first bite in the past. When did he learn how to give in?

This was strange!

"These fruits are poisonous, so I'm not eating any of them."

When he finished making this statement, Lin Mengya stared at him in a daze.

Immediately the sound of his laughter filled the entire valley.

"Ha, ha, ha, do you really believe it? Wouldn't you be able to tell since you're so skilled in toxicology?"

Lin Mengya was an expert in toxicology in the eyes of Qinghu.

He had planned to play a prank on her while Lin Mengya was still asleep a while ago.

He would not expect Lin Mengya to be so easily taken in when she just woke up and was not thinking clearly.

He was laughing so hard that there were tears in his eyes.

The reason Lin Mengya dazed was not because of Qinghu's prank. In fact, she could discern that the fruit contained one of the ingredients which she was missing in the antidote.

When she first came, she had been poisoned by a very potent toxin. Although most of it had been neutralized, there were still some components of the antidote which was missing.

Coincidentally, the fruit which Qinghu gave her contained one of them.

There were just too many coincidences in this world.

Eh? Qinghu was surprised that Lin Mengya, who was eating the fruits, did not rebuke or attack him.

This was unlike the Lin Mengya he knew!

"Lass, is your brain damaged?"

He walked up to her cautiously and lifted a finger to touch Lin Mengya's forehead. To his surprise, she did not try to bite his finger off.

This was getting strange, very strange.

"Idiot, do you feel something amiss whenever I don't scold you?"

Lin Mengya, who was feeling cool, rolled her eyes at him and Qinghu quickly beat his chest.

Thank goodness this lass had not lost her mind.

"Alright, now are you feeling better? It's getting late. Let's go back for lunch!"

Qingyu carried Lin Mengya once again and in that instant, his nose was filled with her fragrance.

There had always been a fragrance exuberating from Lin Mengya's body.

Now with the additional fragrance from the flowers all around, the air smelt especially sweet. It truly gave them a fresh wave of energy.

Qinghu swung on the branches and the two of them were tossed up onto the cliff.

Lin Mengya had apparently fallen in love with the sea of flowers. She wished she could live here if there was another chance.

She had sneaked out quietly and was now returning to her room quietly.

However, when the two entered the Prince's Mansion, there was ashen-faced Lin Kui, standing at the gates, blocking Lin Mengya and Qingyu's way.

"Princess, the Prince is asking for you."

Qinghu was trouble.

He had just come to stay and he had lured the princess out to play. It was no wonder there were such rumors concerning him going around in the society.