Chapter 81 [Taking the Trouble to Come All The Way to Steal the Incense]

Start from the beginning

She said with a dispassionate tone.

Long Tianhao went into a daze for a few seconds. He could see her sitting on the bed through the moonlight.

"I... I'm only..."

All of a sudden, Long Tianhao was at a lost of words. He did not understand why he had the sudden urge to leap over the wall to get in here.

"If there's nothing else, Your Highness, you may go. It's getting late and I'm going to rest."

Lin Mengya did not even attempt to be polite, instead, she directly told the Prince to leave with an impassive voice, as if she did not have any feelings.

However, these words had a different flavor to Long Tianhao's ears.

"You're my consort, so coming to your room to rest is normal, right?"

Suddenly, he sounded a little frustrated.

As Long Tianhao spoke, he simultaneously walked up to Lin Mengya's bedside.

The two froze as if they were in a cold war.

"Are you really going to be like this, Your Highness?"

Lin Mengya crossed her arms on her chest and stared coldly at the Prince's figure through the bed curtain.

"So what if the answer is yes? Or no?"

Long Tianhao was not the dispassionate Prince today. The little alcohol left in his system seemed to have evoked some naughtiness in him.

"If you are positive, then get up the bed and sleep with me."

In a turn of events, it seemed that Lin Mengya had so easily compromised!

"Aren't... aren't you angry?"

Long Tianhao tried testing the waters. He could not believe his ears! Did Lin Mengya actually say yes?

"What's the use of being angry? You are the master so whatever you say counts."

Her words seemed to imply that she someone insignificant, so much so that Long Tianhao did not know whether to get on the bed or not.

Long Tianhao drew the lacy bed curtain up and saw Lin Mengyu, clad in a white garment, closing her eyes to rest.

Although she remained silent, Lin Mengya was clearly displeased.

"I drank some wine."

Long Tianhao finally opened his mouth after keeping quiet for some time.

Lin Mengyu could feel Long Tianhao's presence close by, but she refused to open her eyes nor make give any response.

"That Hongyu was a gift from King Ming."

For some reason, Long Tianhao began offering an explanation to Lin Mengya.

Could it be that according to the laws of Dapu, the Prince had to report to his consort if he wanted to take a concubine?

"Whether she was a gift from King Ming has nothing to do with me. As long as you like it, you can even take eight to ten concubines. What does it matter?"

Lin Mengya was instantly taken by surprise how she sounded so much like a jealous wife!

She regretted immediately, thinking that it did not make sense for her to feel jealous. Long Tianhao was just her master that was all!

"I won't take eight or ten concubines. I would only have one wife!"

Long Tianhao was feeling the frustration. Even an emperor would only have one queen, not to mention he was just a prince.