Mermaids (Logicality and Prinxiety)

Scenario 1:
Logicality: Patton/Logan is a mermaid that live in a part of the ocean close to a beach. He can't see as well as other mermaids because of eye troubles so it's no surprise when he injures himself on rocks and washes up on shore into a small cave full of water. A human named Logan/Patton is strolling along the beach a few hours later and happens to walk into the cave to see the mermaid brightly colored blue tail. What happens next?

Prinxiety: Virgil/Roman is a cautious mermaid that is very careful about where he swims in order to avoid harm and humans. What happens when he gets tangled in a fish net and has to try to convince Virgil/Roman, the human that accidentally caught him, to give him his freedom?

Scenario 2:
Logicality or Prinxiety: Side A is secretly a mermaid. The other sides are out of the house for the evening so Side A goes to the pool (for plot purposes let's pretend there's one in the mind palace) to relax by himself. While swimming the side lets his guard down and allows himself to be in his mermaid form, tail and all. What happens when Side A's boyfriend, Side B, comes home early and discovers him?

Scenario 3: Make up whatever you'd like!