Right Where You Belong

Start from the beginning

There have been times when you have some free time and your mind wanders off to Jabez. You have cried a few times over him but not like before.

One morning you decided to go to the mall and go for some shopping. You hit up some of your favorite stores and eventually started collecting many bags of clothing and beauty items.

You walked out towards the outer part of the mall to film a tik tok. You chose an audio that said "rich girl check" as a joke to film your shopping bags.

You pressed play on the audio and spinned into the camera view showing off the shopping bags as a joke.

Once the audio stopped you laughed at yourself, rewatching the video. You posted the tik tok and heard a familiar voice.

"Wow I'm such a fan!" the voice said in a fangirly voice, giggling.

You turn around smiling, immediately recognizing the voice.

"Alex!!" You says putting your bags in the ground and giving him a huge hug. "I've missed you Guzman!" You sighed in his arms, holding him tightly.

"I've missed you too!" Alex said. "Why did you leave? I've missed my bestie." He said ending the hug and frowning.

"I'm sorry Alex. I just needed some time to myself. I've been all over the place recently and all I did was cry every night." You say looking down at the floor, feeling vulnerable.

"Heyy! Come here!" Alex said embracing you in a hug. "I'm sorry you had through go through that all alone." Alex said.

"It's fine." You smiled a small smile at him. "I'm feeling a little better now."

"Well if you are then come to my place later. We can have a little movie date later on. Devyn, Sam, and I have missed you soooo much. So please come!" Alex pleaded.

"That sounds like fun but.." You pause.

"No buts y/n! Please come! Jabez won't be there. He has something to do tonight." Alex said rolling his eyes at the last part.

You scoffed knowing that he was probably meeting up with a girl tonight.

"Okayyy!! Fine. But only if he doesn't know I'm coming." You say, excitedly.

"Deal!" He says happily and hugs you.

"But anyways I gotta go, cause I'm sure you don't want to see Jabez. He's probably looking for me after I've been in the "restroom" for like 20 minutes already." He laughed.

You smiled and hugged him one last time before heading to your car.

"8:00 TONIGHT SHARP! I'll be counting!" He yelled through the outdoor mall.

You giggled and rolled your eyes waving goodbye to him.

Once you got to your apartment you organized everything you bought into its place.

It was getting kinda late so you showered and started getting ready for your movie night.

Since you were just gonna watch movies you decide to dress comfortably but still cute.

You dressed in all black. Some black sweats and a black cropped shirt that showed some cleavage.