Taehyung exhaled loudly. He just sat down at the dining table and waited for the food.

When the dishes were placed on the desk, they started to eat.
"Mmmhhh you did a great job Jisoo. It tastes wonderful" his uncle exclaimed while clapping his hands.
"Thank you. But without your help it wouldn't be that good." She smiled at his uncle.
"And I have to thank Taehyung too. You were a great assistant." She showed him a thumbs up.

"And I have to apologize...I didn't want to be rude and push you away...but I'm not used to such...near distance." She lied.
Lies. but what can she do...there was no way he liked her too.

"It's alright. It was my fault though. I crossed the line." He let out a nervous chuckle while scratching his nape.
They both just laughed it off.

The three of them talked about their day and shared stories. Uncle Kim noticed how Tae would stare at Jisoo from time to time and how she would laugh at his lamest jokes. Uncle Kim just low key smirked. it was getting late and Jisoo had to go. Not that she wanted to, but her mother would kill her if she would be home too late.

"i think it's time for me to go now. Thank you for having me." she said bowing toward Taehyung's uncle.

"wait Jisoo I will walk you home" Taehyung suggested. he hastly stood up and was about to change his shoes until Jisoo stopped him.

"no it's fine I-" a sudden loud thud startled her. she whipped her head towards the direction the sound came. Uncle Kim was on the floor rubbing his butt. she immidiantly ran towards him. Tae Right behind her.

"omg are you alright?! did you get hurt? does it hurt somewhere?" she panicked. Looking him up and down checking if there were any wounds.

But little did she know, all was just show. Uncle Kim intentionally sat on the floor. he acted like he was hurt to Keep Jisoo here. so that Tae could spend more time with her. He knew that Tae had some Special Feelings for her. And something tells him that Jisoo also has These Feelings for Taehyung.

"Jisoo-yah. I'm fine but I will have to rest a bit. could you help Taehyung with the dishes?"

"Bu-" Taehyung was shut down with a glare of his Uncle. he blinked and a few times towards Tae. Like he was saying: "This is a great opportunity. Shut up!" now he get's it...

"I actually have to go home... but my mum will be fine with it." she said giving him a comforting smile.

"thank you, Jisoo" and with that he left the room. still acting like he was hurt.

"Could you hand me the dish soap?"
Jisoo was washing the dishes and Tae wash drying them.
"Here you go" He said handing her the bottle of soap.
It was silent between them. Only the sound of water and Jisoo's humming was to hear.

"Thanks for helping out." He said looking towards her.
"No problem. I didn't want to go home anyways" she said smiling, focusing at the dishes.

"Just admit it. You didn't wanted to leave me right?" He teasingly smiled at her.
She suddenly stopped her movements when she processed what he said.

She put down the bowl she was washing and turned towards him.

"No, no, no. First. You're the clingy one not me. And second. You're the one who doesn't want me to leave." She said naughtily smiling back at him.