the friend's always ugly. stoopid

"Luc you think you could give us a ride to the fair today?" Dom said giving me a puppy dog look. It really had no effect on me but I was already going out there so I might as well.

"Yea sure tell both of the girls to be read by 1."

"Thanks bro." they said in unison, creepy ass twins.

~~

It was 12:45 and I was ready. I took a shower, brushed the waves and threw on a chill fit

I walked over to Mallory's house to come and get her. When I knocked on the door a big ass nigga opened the door. She told me her daddy was a lawyer so why is he so tuff  lookin. I mean this nigga was looking like Melvin from Baby Boy type.

"So you must be Lucas?" he said in a deep authorative voice.

"Yes sir, it's a pleasure to be taking your daughter out." I said returning his firm handshake.

" So how do you know my daughter?"

" Well we go to school together sir."

why did it feel like it was getting even hotter outside.

" Just to let you know my baby girl better come back to this house the exact same way she left. Pure. You understand me son?"

" DADDY! Leave him alone always trying to scare somebody!" I saw Mallory's small ass poppin out from around her dad.
" Come on Lucas lets go! Bye Daddy Love you!" she was basically dragging my hand out the door at this point and that was fine. I could feel the sweat forming on my forehead.

" I'm sorry about my Dad , he's just over protective sometimes."
" I would be if you were my daughter too." And i really am gonna be as your man but i don't wanna say too much.

I didn't get to get a full look at Mallory until we got outside.

She had on shorts and yet another fye t-shirt , with her hair down straight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She had on shorts and yet another fye t-shirt , with her hair down straight. It sounds really simple but it was something about her that made the whole outfit stand out. When we got to the car the twins were already in the backseat looking as eager as ever.

We pulled up to the girls' house and they went up to the door and got them. Lily was cute, she was blonde , blue eyes , all american girl .While the other friend was actually cuter, she had dark skin and almond eyes and actually looked like Mallory.

"Oh My God, Kelsey is that you!" Mallory yelled getting out of the car running up to the girl

"Mallory what are you doing here." The girl said smiling.

"Well I'm going to the fair with that one driving the car right there. They giggled and whispered each other's ears while walking to the car.

"Lucas this is my favorite cousin Kelsey. " This explains everything, even though they look alike, strong genes I guess.

Change Me 🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें