Chapter 5

Mallory 🧡

"Lucas I swear I didn't fall asleep on the phone last night!" I said lying with a smile

"Oh really, I really could have sworn that I heard you snoring in my ear for at least 10 minutes."

"Shut up ! I do not snore."

"What do you want to do today?" he said changing the conversation.

"Well it's supposed to be a carnival thing a little bit outside of town today."

"That sounds cool, I'll come and get you around 1 maybe?"

"Yea sounds great I'll see you at 1." I hung up the phone running to my closet with a grin on my face about seeing Lucas again.

Lucas 🖤

I couldn't stop fucking smiling if someone hit me in the head with a bat

I couldn't stop fucking smiling if someone hit me in the head with a bat. I was feeling Mallory to say the least. She wasn't what I was expecting her to be at all to the public she seemed to just be one of the regular pretty girls at school. Plenty of friends, fine and wanted but getting to talk to her she was so much more sweet and shy and goofy than I expected. Shordy was different.

I went downstairs to get something to eat saying that the whole morning I've been completely wrapped up in Mallory texting her, snap chatting, or just plain ole calling her.

I saw Giovanni and Dominic sitting at the breakfast bar fight over something.

"Dammmmnn GIO no I will not ask her to bring a friend, no one wants to go out with you." Dom yelled smashing Gios face out of his phone.

"What are y'all even doing? " I laughed walking in the kitchen fixing some cereal.

"Dom is trying to go out tonight with this cheer girl and he won't ask her to bring a friend, bro group dates are so much easier." He said trying to grab the phone again.

"That is true Dom, you don't have to talk about all her stupid shit."

" Fine , fine I will ask her to bring a friend but if her friend is ugly your sticking with her for the rest of the date and don't be mean cos if you mess up my chances with Lily. you cut ."