The talk also an old friend and a bad dog

Start from the beginning

Y/N: At lest you have my back buddy.. I get you a nice treat next time.

Zwei: Bark! (YAY!)

I then got up and stretch a little also Tia hands me a glass of water. Ruby said she wanted us to  visit her mother for good luck during the tournament when I first got to Patch I was happy to be with Ruby. I then met Tiayang for the first time he didn't like me dating one of his daughters also because I was trained by Qrow himself, but I understand a dad got to do what a dad got do. He then lighten up a bit when I told him my crazy story also my semblance also my family.

Y/N: Thank you.

I drank the glass of water and Ruby taps my shoulder as I turn around she hands me my new cloths also a scarf that she got me. I then walk into the bathroom and change a few moments later I came out with a blue jacket, with red and black gamer gloves, and black pants with also black shoes. As soon as I came out of the bathroom Ruby grabs my arm also her hood is pulled up.

Ruby: You ready to go?

Y/N: Yeah.

After a long walk we approach a cliffside where the grave of Summer Rose rests. Ruby then pulls down her hood and looks at her moms grave.

Ruby: hey mom.. sorry if I haven't come by in while things have been... pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too! he's uh.. still dad he's teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be out on some missions soon! I think he's misses adventuring with you. (Frowns) I miss you... haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet so that's cool.. I think being on a team with Yang helps I keep her in line... that was a joke.. she's actually really great fighter. You can tell she's learned a lot from dad as well as Weiss, Blake and Y/N Oh yeah those are my teammates! except for Y/N. I mean he's my teammate, but... he's also... my... boyfriend I wish you could see him you'd love him. I know that I do.. hehe... together, well... minus Y/N we form team RWBY! and yes, but before you ask that does cause a lot of confusion. Not just because of the name, but also because Y/N is actually a 5th member anyways I made a bunch of new friends, made a boyfriend who's kinda my best friend as well. Also we met some.. lets us say some... odd teachers.... Oh! we've also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say "Like mother like daughter." Y/N got into some fights with his bully some see it as a normal fight, but these ones are actual.. well fight I guess. I still wonder why he got in so early, but I guess he'll tell me one day you know how he is. You know the more you get to know Y/N he would sound like the best friend you ever had in your life. Y/N was moved up too, but unlike me he's a special case I'll let him tell you.

I walk up to Summer and pulled down my hood also gave a nice smile, but I somehow feel shes watching me from afar.

Y/N: Welp where do I start? well lets start with my name. The names Y/N L/N the GAMER also I came from another dimension.. I know right well I'm not from this world of yours, but let me say that's the easy way to explain it. I know about you Summer, but Ruby told me herself about you and I was right your a great mother. The reason I was moved up was that I also I asks Ozpin for ot too and he agreed let me say he's a good person also Qrow was my somewhat of a teacher to teach me the ropes about fighting he's pretty cool. Also lemme just say that your daughter is an amazing girlfriend she's cute, funny, smart... well maybe not she needs help here and there so I help her out so I'm probably the smartest in the team. You know I won't leave your daughter side no matter what no matter the dangers we face. (mind) If your gone or here can I ask of you something... I'd would like for you to give me your blessing I already got Yang's blessing and if I get yours then I just need two more to set the deal with your family.

I then heard a voice in my head it was faint, but I can hear it clearly.

Summer(Voice): Yes