Someone You Loved

Start from the beginning

DocM77 has left the game

~A week later~

Nobody had seen Doc. At some point, someone finally got X to sleep, turns out when X did that he was running off 4 hours off sleep and 26 cups of coffee, and had been asleep for about 12 hours. Meanwhile back at Doc's place, the place was void off life. X had moved out to his brother's, while still in that sleep deprived state, leaving Doc with their one year baby girl. And Doc was an emotional wreck. He kept X's ring with him, around his neck, but he was having a very hard time functioning without X. K was currently asleep, allow Doc to get some shut eye. 

Doc woke up in a black void. Around him was memories of him and X. "No... please no." Doc said. "I have never seen you this broken before Doc." Doc turned to see Fýsi. "I lost my support." Doc said. "You look like a mess. Your hair, your smell, and that hoodie." "DON'T TAKE IT FROM ME!" Doc freaked out. "I wasn't going to. Who's is it?" "His..." Doc said, pulling the hood over his head, before glancing around the room. 

"He'd probably think I was psychotic, if he knew. What I still got in my closet. Sad but true." Doc sang, walking over to one of the memories. "I slip it all over my shoulders, it's something I'll never get over. It makes me feel a little bit closer to him." 

"I can't keep his love, I can't keep his kiss, gave him everything and all I got was this." Doc felt tears slowly rolling down his face. 

I'm still rocking his hoodie and chewing on the strings. It makes me think about him, so I wear it when I sleep. I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns, still rocking his hoodie, baby, even though it hurts. Still rocking his..." Doc trailed off. Fýsi nodded, as if to say keep going.

"I used to put my hand in his pockets, holding on. The smell of his cologne still on it, but he's still gone. Slip it on over my shoulders, it's someone I'll never get over.Makes me feel a little bit closer to him." Doc's tear came faster. 

"I can't keep his love, I can't keep his kiss, gave him everything and all I got was this." 

"I'm still rocking his hoodie and chewing on the strings. It makes me think about him, so I wear it when I sleep. I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns. Still rocking his hoodie, baby, even though it hurts." Doc fell to his knees. "Still rocking his hoodie and chewing on the strings It makes me think about him, so I wear it when I sleep. I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns. Still rocking his hoodie, baby, even though it hurts. Still rocking his..." Fýsi placed a hand on his shoulder. "You are in so much pain right now. He completes you, keeps you going, but without him, you are stuck. You need him back Doc." 

Doc's eyes snapped open. K was still asleep. 

He softly sang to no one, "If you want it back, if you want it back, I'm here waiting. Come take it back, come take it back, if you want it back, if you want it back, I'm here waiting. Come take it back, come take it back." Doc sighed, but keep going, "I'm still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings. It makes me think about you, so I wear it when I sleep. I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns, still rocking your hoodie, baby, even though it hurts. I'm still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings. It makes me think about you, so I wear it when I sleep, I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns. Still rocking your hoodie, baby, even though it hurts. I'm still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings. It makes me think about you, so I wear it when I sleep, I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns. Still rocking your hoodie, baby, even though it hurts. I'm still rocking your hoodie." 

A cry echoed through the lifeless apartment. Doc slowly made his way up to K's room. X was better at this than he was. "Maybe we both need some fresh air." He said softly to the baby.