Fight and Save

We crept through the seemingly empty building. We all knew better than to actually believe it was empty. A trap had likely been set.

Ron, Harry, and I lead the assault. Pansy, Theo, Draco, and Lucius followed closely behind us. Narcissa has stayed home to take care of the injured Weasleys' along with Luna.

We make our way quickly down the stairs and into Grimmauld's basement. I can feel Draco's breath on my neck as we walk down the hallway. He's a bit overprotective.

We arrive at the room where the prison cells are. In our time with the Order, no prisoners had been held there, at least as far as we know. All of us are extremely focused. We know when we open the door the Order will have set a trap.

We all pull out our wands and prepare to fight our way out with Bellatrix and Rodolphus. Harry turns towards us and we all nod our heads. He slowly opens the door and we all walk in, wands drawn.

Order members jump out from all sides of the room. Spells start being thrown from both sides. We were hopelessly outnumbered. I could hear Bellatrix yelling from her cell. At least they were there.

Everyone's trying to get to the cell so we can complete our mission. I throw spells at Kingsley as he tries to block my path. I see Percy fighting Pansy and I send some painful curses his way.

Theo and I make it to Bella's cell at the same time. Together we break the lock off her door and then Rodolphus's door.

We all start heading towards the door when a voice booms throughout the room. "Drop your wands or she dies" Sirius yells. He holds Pansy in his grip his wand pointed at her head.

I glare at him as the sound of wands clattering to the ground surrounds me. Order members take hold of different members of our group. Percy has his wand pointed at my head. Harry and Ron glare at him from the opposite side of the room. They know what he's capable of.

Percy must have noticed this because he starts to run a finger down the side of my face. "You're girlfriend's quite pretty, little brother."

Draco tries to lunge forward.

"Ohhhhh I see, the Mudblood and the Pureblood. Who would have guessed? Does it bother you that your girlfriend is so close to another guy." He pulls me closer to him as I struggle to get some distance. I can see Ron and Harry glaring holes into Percy. Draco is fighting to get free.

I look Draco in the eye as Percy turns me to face him. He smirks down at me as I glare at his stupid face. "Did you see the damage I did to my traitorous younger siblings? Just wait until I get my hands on the Golden Trio."

He's holding me too tightly for me to hurt him. "Let's start with you" he shoved me to the ground. I try to catch myself before I hit the ground but it doesn't work. I glare at him as he points his wand at me.

"Please don't hurt her" I can hear Draco begging.

"Don't worry it'll be your turn soon."

He turns back to me with a dangerous smile, looking me in the eye. "Crucio."

Pain courses through my body. My back arches off the ground as I bite my lip to hold in the scream fighting to escape. I can hear my friends fighting harder to get out of the arms of their captors.

Percy puts more power into the spell and the screams escape from my mouth. After what feels like forever he removes the spell. I whimper and curl up on the floor. The residual pain throbbing through my body.

I can feel tears running down my face but my arms hurt too much to wipe them away. I can hear Draco begging for Percy to leave me alone.

I watch out of the corner of my eye as Percy points his wand at Harry.

"Get on your knees and beg me not to hurt her, Boy who Lived."

The man holding Harry releases him and Harry slowly kneels on the ground. "Please stop hurting her, please."

"I'm not convinced. Crucio!"

The pain returns ripping through my body. I can feel my screams tear apart my throat.

Eventually, the pain once again stops and I lay shivering on the ground. I dip in and out of consciousness. Lucius, Bellatrix, and Rodolphus are cursed into oblivion. They're useless in their current state.

I open my eyes again to see Draco and Ron on their knees also begging for my safety. I stare at them until the door slamming open catches my attention. Narcissa storms in followed by the twins, Luna, and Voldemort. I blink slowly, I must have gone crazy. Voldemort wouldn't waste his time on this. The look on the face of the Order members though says differently.

I try to move to help the fight but my body screams in disagreement. I'm only able to move the few inches to grab my wand.

My eyes follow the body of Sirius as it flies through the sky. I follow his trail back to Luna who looks terrifying. Theo looks terrified.

Shoes appear in front of me and I look up to see Percy staring down at me. I try to crawl away but it's to no avail. Fear courses through me until a shock of red hair flies through tackling Percy. Ron ignores his wand as his fist repeatedly flies into Percys' face.

I see Draco and Harry both racing towards me. They reach me and Draco lifts me into his arms. Harry holds onto us and apparates the three of us back to the manor.

All sound is muffled inside of my brain. The fear in Draco's eyes is the only thing that registers with me. My body is exhausted. I slowly close my eyes and drift into painless darkness.