Chapter 3 Unexpected Things

Start from the beginning

I do.” A gentle voice responds came closer to me. He had dark cobalt hair and light blue skin with bits of his body were skeleton instead of skins, and he was dressed in a wedding suit. I backed away from him and got up as I run to the forest, the arm that was on the ground started moving, he grabbed it and reattached. I kept running, and I tripped over from my shoes step in front of my dress, landed in front of the gravestone after I hit my head on a gravestone. Not only that, but I saw him coming, I backed away (still on the ground), and I was pushing against the gravestone. I finally got my sense, got up, and ran. I looked back, since I wasn't paying attention my body crashed a tree, and it hit my left eye.

 My vision became unclear, I saw him coming, and I tried running, but yet again my body crushed against the tree

My vision became unclear, I saw him coming, and I tried running, but yet again my body crushed against the tree. I didn't care, kept running, and I ran but saw the river was frozen, and I kept slipping. He came closer, I ran faster, almost there to the bridge until I got stuck from the trees branches. I finally break free from the branches ended tearing my dress on my shoulders and side. I made it to the bridge, kept breathing heavily as I turned around to see if someone was there, and no one was there. “What a relief it must've been, my….” I said to myself till I turned around and saw him in front of me. “Imagination.” I finished faintly, backing away from him till I'm against the wall of the small bridge. Now he trapped me as he came closer to me. He stopped mere inches away from my face, and he placed his skeleton hands on my shoulders. “You may kiss the groom.” He spoke softly and his face closer to mine. He kissed me delicately while my eyes still wide open from being shock then I feel dizzy like the world is spinning as he kissed me with a whirl confusion my legs gave away, and I blacked out.

Underworld
"A new Arrival!" A voice exclaimed merrily and I opened my eyes slowly. "She must've fainted." The same boy that kissed me figured out worriedly. "Are you alright?" He asked kindly lifting my head up slightly with his skeleton hand. "What...happened? Where...am...I?" I asked mumbled quietly. "By Jove, man, looks like we've got ourselves a breather!" A real talking skeleton remarked brightly, right in front of my face and I gasped and wriggled away slightly scared. "Does she have a dead brother?" A zombie woman asked interestedly. "She's still soft!" A smaller skeleton boy said happily and poking my cheek. I climbed to my feet holding the counter behind me for support. "Stop getting so close to her, you're scaring her." The corpse boy responded lightly a twinge of annoyance evidence in his tone. "A toast to the bride and groom!" A dwarf skeleton said to the room jovially, holding a drink of some sort. "To the newlyweds!" Another skeleton chimed cheerily. "Newlyweds?" I repeated in shock with my mind hurting. "In the woods, you said your vows so perfectly my love." The corpse boy replied in a beamed happily and wiggling his finger bones hand with the silver glittered on his forefinger in front of me.

" The corpse boy replied in a beamed happily and wiggling his finger bones hand with the silver glittered on his forefinger in front of me

I did? I did….” I said in a shock tone with my mouth dropped. I remember now from practicing the wedding vows to married a corpse boy. “Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.” I said tearfully after I turned around to the bar table, banging my head lightly trying to wake up from this nightmare. “Please wake up.” Still banging my head until I feel somebody's hand place my face to move me away from the bar table, and it turned out to be the corpse boy. “You need to stop hurting yourself, my love. I don't want my bride ended up having brain damage.” The corpse boy said in a worried tone and caressed my cheek. His eyes are like the ocean, bright blue; with sparkles, like the sea as I feel his eyes reach connection inside my soul, and it feels like his eyes so familiar from someone I know long time ago, but I can't remember who it is. I couldn't move away, I just froze as he gave me a reproachful look and my heart beating fast with my cheeks blush.

 I couldn't move away, I just froze as he gave me a reproachful look and my heart beating fast with my cheeks blush

"Coming through, coming through. My name is Paul, I'm head waiter." The head being hoisted by bugs said in a French accent after I snapped out from the corpse boy's eyes gazed then I squeaked and took a tiny step back. "I will be creating your wedding feast." Paul continued, unaware of my panicking. "Wedding feast! I'm salivating!" A maggot suddenly popped out of the corpse boy's right eye socket, causing the eye to pop out completely. "Maggots, right?" The boy chuckled weakly, attempting to lighten the mood. "W-woah!" I fell back in shock, only to fall on another corpse. I then started to back away from everyone, and bumped into the short skeleton with the sword in his stomach. "Keep away!" I yelled. I picked up the sword by it's handle (while picking up the skeleton as well). "I've got a... I've got a dwarf. And I'm not afraid to use him. I want questions. Now!" I yelled nervously. "Answers. I think you mean answers." The skeleton dwarf said. "Thank you, yes answers. I need answers! What's going on? Where am I? Who are you?" I asked continuously at my supposedly dead groom. "Well, that's kind of a long story my dear." He replied hesitantly, looking down a bit. "What a story it is. A tragic tale of romance, passion, and the murder most foul." A sassy skeleton with a black top hat came in slyly. "This is gonna be good." The skeleton dwarf said. I dropped the sword, and dropping him in the process.

 I dropped the sword, and dropping him in the process