slave

Wasting no time Eugine took control.
"On your knees boyo. "

The young sponge  scrambled at his  demand,  determined to get his job back.
"Your safeword is CHOCOLATE.  If at anytime you want me to stop and you want to leave yell CHOCOLATE.  If you want me to slow down say water. "

Spongebob nodded his head absent-mindedly,  he couldn't hep but think it was silly.   Doesn't he only want me to do chores why would I need  a safeword. He was too busy thinking to notice crabs taking off his robe and stroking his Cock.

*🤢🤢 I was gonna put crab meat,  y'all are the only reason I'm writing this,  plz stop reading so I can stop😔*

Suddenly crabs grabbed the back of his slaves head and shoved his Cock down his throat.

"From now on you will call me master or daddy,  anything else and you will be punished. "

Tears came to SpongeBob's eyes as he gaged, he sure as hell was listening now. His master started fucking his troat slowly, he wad nice enough to let spongebob get use to it.

"I'll have a lot to teach you, your Slave poses,  the best ways to please me, how to be a good slave but first,  let's ruin this Gag reflex of yours. "

Spongebob was in shock. Is this what he meant?!? Daddy crabs started speeding up.

"Open your mouth wider boy,  don't tell me you've never sucked a pecker before. You've given a bj to Patrick before yes? " 

Spongebob blushed and nodded, trying to keep up with the crabs movements.  He didn't know he heard him and his companion in the back room after closing,  he was sure no one was there.

During his slaves inner turmoil crabs suddenly grabbed the back of spongebobs head and shoved his Cock down his throat.  Spongebob gaged and tried to pull back but his master held position before repeating his actions. the sponge couldn't do anything but let himself  be guided.

"Work harder boy, make me cum, in less than 3 minutes and you  will be rewarded,  if you fail,  you will be punished. "

Crabs let go of his slaves head and set a timer, letting him get to work. Spongebob leaned back and licked the tip slowly while staring up at his master,  his own Cock straining in his pants. He licked the underside of his masters Cock while fondling his balls..

" yes,  that's it boyo. "

The sponge pulled back and tried to deep throat ignoring his gag reflex.  Eventually his nose tickled Eugene's pubic hair. He efforts rewarded by a moan.  The sponge immediately perked up and doubled his efforts.

"What an obedient little slut you are.  Choking on my Cock just for a measly moan. There's a minute left. "

Drool slipped over the edges of his mouth as he worked. Tears flowed from his eyes in panic.  He NEEDED to make him cum.  Before he knew it.

Time was up.

An:  my body's in pain but spongebob  comes first.  But yea I'm a whole ass lesbian, Its kinda hard to write from this pov because  of that.  I'm a sub too which gives me a little more perspective  but krabs pov is gonna feel hella hard to write it I choose to.