Me

Kunal was driving Kuhu to her office when he remembered that he needed to tell her something.

"Kuhu, I think I want to talk to your sister."

"Why?"

"I don't think these two broke up for a good reason, and even if they did then I don't think they got proper closure. It is best they meet up and sort issue and at least continue to be friends."

"Kunal, I told you this before, we cannot interfere in their life."

Kunal did not hear her at all and continued driving to Maheshwari Sadan. Kuhu was just follow him while he completely ignored her. Kunal saw the tree next to the balcony of the girl's room and decided that was how he would go talk to Mishti. As he started climbing the tree, he felt something pull his leg down, which made him fall to the ground.

"Are you freaking crazy Kunal! Why can't you go talk to her through the main door. What is this Romeo and Juliet part 2?"

"For god's sake Kuhu, can you shut up for five minutes of your life. You are supposed to help me, but instead you are screaming and bringing attention from inside. Also, you are mad. Who makes their husband, fall so brutally. Nasty woman."

"Oh hello, I am preventing you from getting humiliated and doing the wrong thing. #saving."

"I do not need your saving, I need you silence. Please be a #achibiwi right now and listen to your husband and sit silently."

"You misogynist. Shut up, okay? I will never listen to you?"

"Not just me Kuhu, I don't think you have listened to anyone in your entire 21 years of life."

Before Kuhu can back with something, Kunal felt it was high time he did something to her to shut her up, so that he can complete his mission quickly. So, he held her hand and took her to the closet room near the garden, while having another hand on her mouth. He slowly opened the door, but Kuhu was quick enough to realise what he was doing and started protesting more. Kunal kissed her cheek which completely amused her and made her stop everything she was doing. Taking the opportunity, Kunal shut the closet door and locked her inside. 

"You Ladaku Chokro, you despicable human. I hate you!"

"But I love you."

Kuhu knew he said this as a joke and to play with her. Kunal knew that was what would keep her silent for a while.

"I know you don't! You liar! You can be a fool, but I am not."

"Your life would suggest otherwise Kuhu. Bye, will be back in five."

Kunal struggled to get up the tree and reach the balcony as this was not something he did as often as Abir did, and as Kuhu, the great, hurt his leg. Somehow he managed, and entered knocked at the balcony door. Mishti, who was now secretly eating some of her chocolates from London, quickly hid her chocolates and looked at the balcony.

"Abir?"

"His brother actually."

"Oh! Kunal, Kuhu is not here actually."

"So no 'Hi', no 'How are you?'?"

"Oh god! No, I am sorry. Hi! How are you?"

"Good Mishti, how are you?"

"Great!"

"How you a little chubbier than before. I guess Kuhu was happy because of that.", Kunal remarked laughing.