☆Filler☆

"Aren't you supposed to be on a plane?" The smooth voice asked when he had answered the call, I let out a small laugh. "Not for another hour, I can chat for a bit." I yawned, leaning back in my chair.

"Are you nervous?" Schlatt had asked, I heard the hesitation in his voice, I cocked an eyebrow even though he couldn't see. "Are you?" I shot back, deflecting the question.

"I asked you first" he playfully sneered, "I asked you second" I smiled to myself. Schlatt only sighed, "a little" I said honestly. "Why? You have no reason to be." He tried to assure me, I but my lip and leaned back into my chair.

"I enjoy playing games with you guys, and I don't want you guys to look at me differently. I'm awkward in person, and shy..." I began to pick at the skin on my arm.

Plus I think you're really cool...

I thought to myself.

"We won't, it takes time. I'm the one who should be scared, you don't know what I look like. What if I weird you out?" Schlatts voice cracked a bit making my heart swoon. It was so adorable.

"If that was even possible, then I wouldn't be here now, J." I mumbled, rolling my eyes. My phone buzzed and I got a message from Josh saying he was on his way, I let out a sigh feeling the anxiety settle in my chest.

"I have to go, I'll see you in five hours." I stopped before finishing my sentence, "I can't wait to give you a real hug" I felt my cheeks flush. "I can't wait to give you the biggest hug, Y/n." J replied. I could hear the smile in his voice, with that I ended the call and shut down my PC.

I grabbed my luggage, and waited for Josh.