☆Chapter One☆

"Hey chat! How is everyone today?" I asked when I sent out a link to my Twitter and Discord along with other social media's. Viewers started to flood into my stream, instantly making me smile. I loved streaming because everyone who watched and enjoyed my content were also interested in the games I played.

Answers started to come in as I began to read them out, answering a few questions as well while I loaded up Minecraft. My setting up stream cover was still rolling, some aesthetic and cute pictures I had that I had taken before. I read some of the comments about how beautiful my photography really was.

"Alright guy's, let's get started. So, I'm going to be playing something I never have before." I smiled seeing emotes and words of excitement and questioning what I could possibly be playing.

"So as many of you know, Josh and I have been friends for awhile now because we used to go to the same high school until we graduated this past year." I dragged on, seeing people losing their shit.

"And Josh has finally introduced me to Carson, well Carson has asked me to join SMP." I was grinning from ear to ear as people were putting on pogchamp or typing out "POGGERS!!!"
I absolutely adored my twitch community.

"With that being said, here we are!" I moved my setting up stream cover and it showed me with the normal Steve skin. I had been placed at the spawn and was just immediately confused by the array of scattered buildings and sculptures.

"Okay... I'm not sure what to do from here. Carson is busy and said just to find someone and talk to them?" I kinda questioned. "Ew why do I feel so nervous???" I laughed, "okay... chat how do I do things?" I looked to my second monitor to read the replies.

When I looked over I immediately started a fit of laughter.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I wheezed out to a point where I couldn't breath, after about two minutes of this I finally caught my breath and immediately got a donation

Please talk to Schlatt! You two will definitely get along and he's a great guy :)

When the bot was done reading, I smiled "thank you for the donation! And sure, let me just check to see if his discord is open." I switched to my other monitor and smiled seeing he was alone. "He's probably talking to his chat, I don't want to intrude..." I mumbled mostly to myself. I got another donation.

Do it or you're a little bitch b o i

I gave into the peer pressure and joined, greeted by a surprisingly smooth and deep voice.

"Uhm hello?" He asked stopping whatever he was saying, I didn't know how to reply so I just kinda said the first thing that popped into my head.

"That was kinda gay, no homo." I smiled referring to when he was slain by Dick. "Listen here, it's not gay if you are wearing socks! That's just a well known fact." He shot back making me laugh.

"I was thrown into this server by Carson and Josh with no knowledge, help?" I said in a fake pleading tone.

He made a humming noise, "Hmmm... okay. Just promise me you aren't a trap and are actually a real gamer gorl." Schlatt made me promise.

"Gorl? Okay Gru." I smiled.