☆Chapter Two☆

I let out a sigh and a laugh as Josh was touching my neck, "Josh I swear to fucking God if you don't stop!" I yelled making him touch me even more.

I was trying so hard not to die as I took part in one of Wilburs challenges, that was until I slammed my hands on my keyboard in rage as Techno had killed me. I spun around in my chair and gave Josh a death glare, this made him laugh so hard he started to cough.

I rolled my eyes and decided to mess around in SMP, before I could answer I had a group call on Discord from the guys. "Josh, the boy's are calling." I gestured to my monitor, Josh pulled up a chair next to mine and grabbed my extra headset.

I answered the call and was immediately met with Ted screaming something about Big Lion. "Hey Milk boy, shut the fuck up." I smiled, "I'm not a boy. I AM A MAN. Y/N. A. MAN." He made his voice go deeper almost into his Joe Swanson impression.

I scoffed, "Okay spongebob." And rolled my eyes making them all laugh. "So what's up?" I asked grabbing my water bottle and opening the lid. Taking a quick swig, "We need to plan everything out for PAX." Carson sighed.

He turned on his Camera and I watched as he leaned back in his chair, rubbing his face. "Oh? Why am I here then?" I raised an eyebrow even though they couldn't see me. "Um because you're-"

"AHHHH!" Josh screamed and I almost fell out of my chair, "What the fuck?!" I slapped his arm. "Wait who's at your house?" Schlatt changed his happy demeanor, "it's just Josh. He's been sitting here this entire time." I sighed looking back to the monitor.

Carson was sitting up like normal now, or as normal as he could be. "I forgot you guys live in the same place. This will be so much easier. Josh, you didn't tell her?" Ted budded in, "Not yet... but I guess I could now." He shrugged.

"Tell me what?" I looked at him, Josh started his sentence but Travis stopped him. "Wait! I think it's only fair that since we are doing this for her, she gives us a face reveal." I could tell he had a little smile on his gremlin face.

"Bruh. Why don't you just ask me? I would've shown you no problem. We've been friends for over five months now you fucking idiots." I went on a small rant but laughed a bit afterwards.

Mostly because I was scared they wouldn't like how I'd look. Not that they were the type of people to do that, It's just happened to me before... I don't want to be ghosted.

"Then show us!" Carson cheered, Ted's Camera had turned on and so had Travis and Cooper's. Probably just so I wouldn't feel outed or anything, I was slightly sad Schlatt didn't turn on his... I still had no idea what he looked like other than his joke of being Logan from Big Time Rush.

"I don't look good right now-" I began to ramble on, Josh just scoffed and shoved me a bit. "You always look good, shut the fuck up." This sent me into a stuttering fit. I didn't take compliments well, not even from really close friends like Joshy boy here.

Everyone had went silent when I clicked the camera, I inhaled a bit and let out a small "hi" under my breath and a wave.

"AWE SHE'S BABY!!!" Travis screamed taking me back a bit, "I am not baby!" I fake frowned.

"Oh you are definitely baby" Schlatt mumbled, I could tell he was smiling. This made my heart flutter as I moved a piece of my hair back and looked to the ground.

"S-so anyways. Uh what's the news?" I looked to Josh who was wearing a small smile, "Oh yeah. You are coming to PAX Australia with us." He said nonchalantly.

My eyes widened as I jumped up from my chair, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed with excitment.