Chapter 3

"Hey guys your darling Neeli is here as I promised you all I will introduce you rest of the characters of my story, so these are here, but before that I want to tell you all, that I haven't met any of them till now, just heard about them little bit from babe and Riyu".

Bajaj family

"Mr. Rakesh Bajaj head of the Bajaj family, big business man, father of Sameer and my bhab Sheetal, sensible and soft-spoken person and man of words".

"Mrs. Pooja Bajaj wife of Rakesh uncle, mother of bhab and step mother of Sameer but she is a very nice, good and kind hearted lady never differentiate between bhab and Sameer gave both of them same upbringing, loves all children of Bajaj family equally".

"The handsome hunk is (Ronny) Ronak Bajaj 24 yrs. old, son of Rajesh uncle and Suman aunty, naughty and flirty type of guy loves his siblings most, follows Sameer's every word not at all serious type of nature still most pampered by Sameer, completed his MBA and helping Sameer in business".

"A beautiful chirpy girl is Sitara Bajaj 20 yrs. old studying in 3rd year, Daughter of Rajesh uncle and Suman aunty, Apple eye of whole Bajaj family, but a sincere, sensible and understanding as well as a tradition girl".

"Mr. Rajesh Bajaj younger brother of Rakesh uncle, father of Ronak and Sitara, sensible and less spoken person, he is a good father, good husband, good brother as well as a very good business man loves all children of Bajaj family equally".

"Mrs. Suman Bajaj wife of Rajesh uncle and sister of Rakesh uncle's ex-wife Netra, mother of Ronak and Sitara, masi ma of Sameer, she is chatterbox but a kind hearted lady devoted to her elder sister in law, her only aim is happiness of her all children, loves all children of Bajaj family equally".

"Another handsome hunk is (Sunny) Ravi Goenka 26 yrs. old, best friend of Sameer, son of Rajesh uncle's late friend Ashish Goenka, his parents were passed away in a car accident when he was just 17 yrs. old, after that Rajesh uncle and Suman aunty brought him with them and gave him same love like other kids of the family, he works with Sameer he is like right hand to him and lives in Bajaj Residence only, nobody differentiate between him and rest of the family members, legally adopted by Rakesh uncle and Pooja aunty".

At last

"A very hot, smart, handsome (Sam) Mr. Sameer Bajaj 26 yrs. Old, Most successful business man of India owner of Axis industries and chairperson of Bajaj industries. Rude, arrogant, ruthless, orthodox, narrow minded these are his qualities only.... hmm only good quality I have listened about him is, that he is devoted to his family, but unfortunately brother of my bhab Sheetal and more unfortunately fiancé of my lovely sister Riyu".

"And most unfortunate thing is I just collided with him and met him for the first time like this and now I am thinking about how to murder him and escape conveniently, he is that much irritating, he is 'eeehhh', but he is saying something about me, let's listen".

Sameer was in shocked listening to the beautiful fearless girl in short revealing clothes standing in front of him is Neeli about whom he has heard about too much till now "Riya is she your sister? Who was in London?" Sameer asked in surprise.

"Yes, bhai she is Neeli from London, just today she came back" Instead of Riya Sheetal replied hurriedly.

Sameer look towards Sheetal and something strike in his mind -"Sheetal what are you doing here without jiju?" The one who falls on his look surely dislike his narrow-minded thoughts, he asked from his out of his orthodox nature.

Meera also dislike his thoughts, frowns listening him "She is doing shopping with me and Riyu her sister in laws with due permission of her husband, mother in law, father in law, grandparents in laws any problem?" She replied being fret.