Part 13: the one where shit goes down

a/n: I am SO SORRY for not posting in ages but i have been so busy and honestly had the worst writers block. hopefully i dont do that again, but unfortunately i cant promise anything oops. anyways, here's three spicy chapters as a Christmas present from me. enjoy!

-----

"What? Where?" Ruel asks me frantically.

"Right across the room. Ruel I'm not ready to face either of them and now is really not the time." I say worrying more by the second. I notice Ruel had now spotted them across the room and I turn around to look at them as well. They were all over each other, Nikki was practically eating Luke's face at this point and it made me sick. I turned back to face Ruel and he has the biggest look of disgust on his face and I honestly wasn't surprised.

"Ruel look can we just leave?" I say starting to feel sick.

"No Lana we aren't gonna let these dipshits ruin our night." He said sternly making me sigh. He definitely wasn't leaving soon. He grabbed my hand and we entered the next room.

"Hey if it isn't the Lochness monster!" Ruel called out across the room to a guy standing against the wall. In the centre of the room a ping pong table was placed and many guys around it were playing beer pong.

"Aye Loff! Glad you made it mate" they guy said in return. We headed towards the guy and Ruel let go of my hand to give him a hug. He was a tad shorter than Ruel and had dark brown hair. His eyes were hazel and he had olive skin. He was built very well, he definitely worked out once or twice a week.

"Happy birthday bro," Ruel said pulling away from the guy.

"Thanks man, who's your girlfriend?" he said looking towards me.

"I'm not his girlfriend and I'm Lana. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your Lachy?" I ask

"You got it, how old are you?" he asks me.

"16, why?" I ask.

"Okay well because I don't want you kids getting caught, if the cops show up go out the back door and behind the pool there is a gate. That leads to the road behind us and you will be able to get out easier." He says casually.

"Thanks man but hopefully no cops get called," Ruel says swinging his arm around my shoulder. Ruel turns and leans against the wall with Lachy and his mate's whist I stand next to him, his arm still around my shoulder. I turn to look and Nikki and Luke walk through the door.

"Ruel," I say trying to get his attention. Nothing.

"Ruel," I say nudging him a bit. Still no attention towards me.

"Oi dickhead," I say into his ear whilst I hit my hand on his thigh.

"What?" he says turning to me. I nod my head towards the door and Ruel's face hardens. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it.

"Hey Lachy, how about we play a game of beer pong? Ruel and I against you and one of your mates?" I offer.

"Love what are you doing? Lachy is known for being the beer pong master we are definitely gonna loose." Ruel says in my ear.

"Well Rueloff, Lachy hasn't had me as his competition yet." I say winking at Ruel making him roll his eyes.

"Okay Lana this is Flynn, Flynn this is Lana." Lachy says pulling his friend towards the group. Flynn was shorter than both Ruel and Lachy, only an inch taller than me. He had long wavy blonde hair than went down to his shoulders. His eyes were light blue and he has fair skin. His nose and cheeks were lightly covered in reckless. He was lanky and wore very large clothes, making him seem even smaller than he actually was.