Chapter 2

TenTen gave you a closed eyed grin. 

"TenTen." you stated as you moved your body to completely face her. 

"Yes ma'am?" 

You gave her a fake smile. "What aren't you telling me?" 

"I told you what you needed to know." 

"Yeah but why are you smiling like that?" your smile gone. 

"Like what?" TenTen hummed. 

You let out a frustrated sigh. "TenTen I don't have time for this. Why are you acting like a child right now?" 

"What on Earth are you talking about Ms. Hyuga? I, for one am perplexed at your accusation. I am just letting you know that your lunch at 1 pm with Mr. Uchiha, at Anthony's Bistro is confirmed." TenTen replied with an emphasize on "Anthony's Bistro". 

"Oh! I mean Chief  Uchiha. Still weird saying that." 

As you opened your mouth to say something, your phone rang. 

"We'll talk about this later."  TenTen nodded giggling and took her leave.

You composed yourself before answering.

"This is (Y/N)........President Namikaze..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The sun was shinning bright on the dark sleek building that houses the head offices of the Uchiha Law Enforcement Agency. Also known as the police force that protects all of Konoha and its citizens. 

Agents, officers, detectives and other staff could be seen buzzing in and out of the building, walking by the famous Uchiha Crest embedded on the wall by the front entrance. 

The blue-haired female walked in and maneuvered her way through the crowd while typing away on her phone and making it to the glass door elevators. 

She watched through the glass as her elevator went up, the amount of people in each floor diminished, signifying differences in clearance levels and access to the general public. 

When she arrived at her designated floor, she went through the doors and into a small hallway which lead her to two electric double doors. She inserted her badge and scanned her fingerprint. 

Once allowed entry, she went right up to her boss's office, noticing the door was open. 

A young blonde woman in a blue shirt, black cargo pants and boots stood in front of a young man with long black hair tied in a low ponytail. He was looking down reading some documents causing his bangs to fall perfectly in front of his face, hiding his eyes. 

A soft knock was heard at his door. 

Onyx eyes looked up to see the visitor. He closed and handed the folder to the young woman in front of him. 

"Thank you, Agent Yamanka. You are dismissed." His spoke in his soft low baritone voice . 

"Chief Uchiha." The agent nodded her head and walked towards the door giving a smile to the man's assistant coming in, "Konan-san." 

She smiled back "Agent." She closed the door behind her as the male behind her stole a glance at his watch: 12:05 pm. 

"Is the lunch meeting with Ms. Hyuga still confirmed?" he rubbed his face with his hands, making his expression lines a little more noticeable. 

"Yes, at 1 o'clock at a place called Anthony's Bistro. That's-" 

"47th street." The Uchiha had a ghost of a smile.  Konan looked up from her phone and saw him getting up as he put his black blazer on over his red button down shirt. He walked over to the mirror he had by his tall black wooden book shelf and adjusted his black tie. 

Konan smirked. "You look fine Itachi. You need to get going before it gets late and the Hyugas think they've been stood up. Tensions between both your families are bad enough." 

"I am aware. But, it is precisely because of that reason I need to look as professional and serious as I can." the man said as he turned around. 

"Alright, I am on my way. And please remember Konan, I need you to be as discreet about this meeting as possible. Tell no one, not even Pein."  

"Of course. I know how important this meeting is to you." Itachi smiled opening the door for them to walk out. 

"I'll be driving there myself, so if my father asks anything in regards to my whereabouts, tell him I am taking care of a personal matter. He can crucify me later." he muttered the last part, making Konan laugh as they got on to the elevator. 

Momentary silence washed over them. 

"How long has it been?" Konan asked as they got off the elevator and into the garage. 

The Uchiha looked at his friend and sighed as he pulled out his phone. "Too fucking long." 

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Heeeellloo loves!! 

I really hope you guys enjoy this second chapter!! I got really engrossed in small details and I apologize if it was too much but I just started picturing everything and wooo!! 

I was going to introduce Itachi in the next chapter but I got impatient because let's be real <3 

I already have chapter 3 outlined so expect that pretty soon and shortly after that, some DRAAAAMAAAAAAA. 

See you on the next one darlings and remember: 

Don't let anyone dull your sparkle<3 

-Scarlett