The Boyfriend

At Nova's house/6:30pm/Wednesday
*Your POV*

Now that school is done and you have very little homework to do thank god because the headache that you have now is killing you, you go down stairs to get a drink and you pour yourself some kool aid and pour a little bit of whisky in there because why not, Nova's parents aren't home and won't be for a week. Nova and 2 other girls are down stairs in the living room watching Shazam and Claire, Abbey, and you are upstairs doing your home work after they're done with Shazam you guys are watching It and It Chapter 2, then watching Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. You go back upstairs and take some Advil for the pain and continue on your work.

*Fast Forward*
30 mins

"Hey you guys ready?" Asks Nova, Claire was already down stairs making some pizza rolls, you and Abbey were still upstairs working well she was working and you were writing a fan fic of Finn Wolfhard x Reader, Abbey yells back with a "yep almost, what's on next?", you and Nova replied in unison, " It and It Chapter 2." You save were you left off and go downstairs and help Claire with the food and drinks which were those juice barrels, we had school the next day so we can't stay up to late.

*Fast Forward*
End of It Chapter Two

Now it's 9:00pm you still have to watch Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark but before you do you and Nova take the plates from the pizza rolls and put them in the sink and you were making pizzas and turn off the oven, you go to get them out and Nova gets big boi drinks and Nova takes some ice and vodka with some strawberry smoothie mix and puts it all in a blender and blends it, you cut the pizzas while Nova is blending and Abbey is putting in the disc, you and Nova set the things down on the coffee table and turns on the movie.

*Fast Forward*
After the movie
10:00pm

You said good night to all the girls and headed upstairs with Claire, both of you were sleeping in the same room which had two twin beds. You started to read a book named The Sellout, by Paul Beatty, while Claire is looking at Instagram, she turns to you and asks you, "who were you looking at this morning? ", you look over at her and simply reply " Oh didn't you see there was something on the stage I didn't quite see what it was so I guess I zoned out trying to tell what it was. " She looks back at her phone "haha, ok I thought you had a crush on a sophomore! " You look nervously back at your book and laugh "yea that would be crazy. " She looks at you again with her phone pointed toward you, you look and your heart almost jumped out of your chest you turned red and started to get hot, thank god you were in a dark room, Claire said some words you never wanted to hear ever, "this is the guy I started dating today, tomorrow you and Nova should meet him! " You almost broke down and cried but you swallowed your tears and just agreed. Both of you plugged in your phone but before both of you layed down, you plugged in your headphones in and played music, she jumped in her bed and you told her good night and rolled over she did the same.

*Fast Forward*
Next morning/6:24/Thursday

You wake up to Claire's alarm and get ready very fast and go in the bathroom brush your hair and teeth, floss, and mouthwash, you pull your bangs back and pin them with Bobby pins. Claire is already up and ready, she is downstairs pouring everyone drinks, juice, you go down and help her with lunches which are whatever meat they want, some pudding, and gummy bear edibles. Everyone is ready and you drive your car and Claire drives hers you both have a permit but not a license, you take the two other girls and Claire takes Nova and Abbey, we drive to school but you stop to get 6 mocha frappé and then go to school. It's now 7:00 am and you walk in and sit down at the table you always sit at, you give Nova, Claire, and Abbey their coffees they thank you and start drinking the bell rings and you go to Social Studies with Ryan, you both like Social studies the teacher is a little late so you and Ryan talk about what you're going to do over the summer and you ask him if he would like to go and he jumped up and loudly said" Hell yea I will! " People always thought you guys were dating which was a lie. The teacher walks in as soon has Ryan say that and tells him to calm down and announces, "some sophomores are going to come in here and help you guys if needed, why no one knows. " He sets his stuff down and the sophomores walk in and sure as hell he's there you turn bright red and put your head down, the teacher soon begins telling everyone what we are learning today and after he is done he sits down in his chair and goes to sleep and the sophomores are in the back right behind you and Ryan. You turn to Ryan to ask him a question and he tried helping you but he didn't get it either and you didn't want him to help but it was to late Ryan already got him to help and you look away and try not to make it obvious so you look back and he was helping Ryan and Ryan turns to you and tells you the answers. You and Ryan turn in your papers and go back to your seats, the teacher tells you that you both can go out side the room with the sophomore that helped you and you guys did so you all went outside the room and went to the old school that was under the current school, when you got down there, you handed Ryan and the sophomore a pack of edibles. They said thanks and you guys where just chilling and you turned to the sophomore he looked at you and you asked if he was dating Claire, he replies with a soft yes and chuckles a little bit, you look at Ryan and run out the sophomore looks at Ryan and Ryan looks at him, "Did I say something wrong? " Ryan looks at him and shook his head, "as far as I know of she is still best friends with Claire." You run out but not crying you weren't sad and you have no clue what that was, they give you space and you come back and ask if he would like to tag along as Claire's boyfriend and he simply replies with a yes but then quickly asks, "why did you run away?" You shrug your shoulders and giggle.