Landing on Geonosis

"Why do I have to come again?" Rose sat on a crate across Alex in the Normandy. They were 3 quarters of the way to Coruscant and Rose was again questioning her purpose for coming...again.

"Can we please not do this again Rose. You're coming because you need to spend some time outside the shop. Like, spend time with other people rather than a bunch of pieces of metal." Alex always spoke the truth and his sister was no exception.

"Hey! That 'piece of metal' is right here." Ethan retorted turning to Alex with his arms cross.

"No offense Ethan." Alex looked over at Ethan holding his arms up in surrender. He then turned back over to his sister to address her behavior. "Look I know you'd rather be alone, upgrading your multi grenades. But you can't just shut yourself off from what's going on around you. There's a war going on, something extremely serious. I know your talented and I know you can use your talents to help the Republic." He paused to take a breath before speaking again. "Don't think of this as some kind of punishment. Think of it as a once in a lifetime chance to help people. Help in a way no one else has."

"Ugh fine. Just stop it with the whole inspirational speech." Rose rested her head her hands while brother gave a soft smile. Ethan just patted Rose's back. "So how much longer do you think this will take? We've been on this ship FOREVER." She exaggerated the last part of her sentence as she straightened up.

"Shouldn't be too far now. I estimate 5 minutes." Ethan spoke up putting his hand to his chin, rubbing it like he's thinking.

"Thanks, Ethan." Just as Rose thanked her metal friend, the ship exited hyperspace.

"Great timing Ethan. 5 minutes huh." Alex turned to Ethan as he spoke while the robot only shrugged his shoulders. The ship landed with ease on the surface on Coruscant and the trio headed off to meet up with Obi-Wan and the other Jedi joining the campaign.

"So this 'friend' of yours. What exactly is he asking you to do?" Rose asked her brother as she adjusts the bag she slung over her shoulder. Alex waited till they we're farther away from the Normany before he answered.

"He didn't say much over our call. Just that the Republic needed an extra set of hands for the Geonosis Campaign. Nothing too big." Rose abruptly stopped upon hearing the word Geonosis.

"You mean the bug planet?" Ethan was the first to respond.

"Yah that's the one!" Alex gave a bright smile as he turned to look at his very angry sister.

"There is no way in the Galaxy I'm going to Geonosis! You said they need your help for a Campaign, not pest control!" Rose was beyond furious with her brother, and it didn't take a Jedi to figure that out. But before Alex had a chance to help calm his sister, the Republic transport responsible for picking them up arrived. The Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry.

As the doors to the ship opened, Rose was graced by the presence of the man responsible for dragging them to Geonosis

As the doors to the ship opened, Rose was graced by the presence of the man responsible for dragging them to Geonosis. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Once the doors fully opened, Obi-Wan stepped down and was accompanied by two other people. He walked towards the group and Alex met him halfway where they shook hands and started talking. "Well, it's certainly good to see you again Alex." He had a clear smile on his face as he spoke.