John Frusciante x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hey man you got a cigarette?" You asked and when he looked up it felt as if you were in a movie, and finally you understood the deep connection people always said they had when meeting a stranger who they believed was their soulmate.

It was like he looked into your eyes and saw the deepest parts of you that even you didn't recognize in yourself.

From there on out you stayed outside with him and smoked his whole pack of cigarettes and even ended up sharing the last one.

He sang songs for you, played the guitar, talked to you about spirits and music and the cosmos, and before you knew it you two must have ended up back at his house in his bed.

You snapped out of your thoughts and took another insightful gaze at John. Something came over you and a voice in your head said to crawl back into bed with him.

So you did, you tip toed back around the side of the bed and crawled into the spot you were originally laying in.

You covered up with the shaggy duvet and let your head rest against the pillow. Your eyes gazing into his toned back watching his breathing and seeing if he stirred or made any sudden movements.

For what seemed like a few minutes you laid there for just waiting until he began to move like he was about to wake up.

You closed your eyes and ever so slightly peaked them open to watch him turn around on his side to face you.

After a moment of laying there you felt him shift the blankets, you assumed he was putting on a pair of pants because you didn't feel his body weight shift and get up off of the bed.

Faking it like you had just woken up your fluttered your eyes open and finally came face to face with John, his brown eyes poured into yours like soft warm honey.

"Is this a dream?" You asked in a hazy voice for extra affect.

All John seemed to do was chuckle deeply in a morning voice that only sent shivers up your spine.

"We met at the party last night, things must've gotten carried away." He mumbled shyly.

You didn't expect him to be so reserved, anytime you had woken up in bed naked the guy was always gone, but this was Johns house so he couldn't leave. Maybe he felt awkward.

"I'm sorry this must be really awkward. I should probably get going." You went to go sit up but John was quick to retort.

"No I'm not uncomfortable at all." He placed his hand on your wrist as if he was pleading you to stay in bed with him.

When you looked back into his eyes you could see something. A glimmer of loneliness filling his brown hues and they glazed over.

Besides his band mates all John had were 2 cats and his guitars which he loved and cherished dearly as if they were another human being.

He didn't have a special bond with anybody, none the less a gorgeous woman with whom he felt his spirit body connect to.

"Then maybe I'll stay." You said softly and slowly slipped back into bed with him.

He laid next to you and held onto your right hand gently with his right one, his fingers traced the soft skin of your palm and rubbed your fingers.

In silence you two just gazed into each other eyes, but the silence wasn't awkward or forced. It felt as if it came natural and you felt as if you had known John for a thousand lifetimes before you actually met him.

Gently he brought your hand up to his lips and kissed and tips of your fingers gingerly.

These acts only caused you to move closer to him and cuddle yourself right up to his chest with your forehead pressed softly to his forehead.

His brown bangs tickled your nose, so you swiftly guided them out of the way of his face frame with your fingers.

Your breaths mixed together and your noses ever so slightly brushed together like little kisses.

His strong arms wrapped around your lower back and waist and his fingers rubbed circles into the warm skin on the small of your back, under his t-shirt that you had been wearing.

Ever once in awhile his plump pink lips would brush against yours and after awhile you guys would give each other small kisses.

A wave of exhaustion washed over you and before you knew it you fell back asleep in John Frusciante's arm while he held you close to his bare chest and played with your hair.