CHAPTER 5: PRIORI INCANTATEM

'Priori Incantatem' What does that mean to you? its an effect I say, when two wands of the same core are forced to compete with each other. And as far as what it means to me, I think it means there's a person on this earth for each one of my brothers and sisters.

Ignoring everything else you know about it, the effect, I say; like how the two wands won't work properly against each other or how one of the wands will force the other to regurgitate spells it has performed in reverse. Taking away every negative thought—...
What if the two wands were willing working together instead?

We are all doing this love thing at one point or another in our lives—falling, I say. Casting our feelings out at one another hoping for mutualities searching for something meaning. There's someone out there meant for me, and that's because we have the same core in each of our being.

If God was the wand-maker, and He knows every wand that he has ever made; He must've used the same core for two individuals at least once or twice, or even a million more times because there can only be so many cores. And even though no two wands are the same, if by some miracle, those two individuals with the same core, if they so happen to find each other? Certainly they are meant to be together.

With that being said, every time I cast my feelings out into existence, I'm hoping for that effect—'Priori Incantatem', I hope it brings with it a million memories and a million more on top of them. I hope it brings laughter and joy, pain and misfortune, and everything else in between or all around. But ultimately I'm hoping it lasts just a couple more seconds that effect —'Priori Incantatem', or even a lifetime