Chapter Forty-Seven

Începe de la început

 "Can I help you?" Louis took the phone away from his ear for a moment.

 The stranger concealed most of his perfect white teeth with thin pink lips, rubbing his hands overhis pants' pockets and looking at Louis with the most impassive brown eyes. His skin was lightlytanned, more golden than Louis' but still attractive as a complexion. 

"Yeah um-" He spoke after clearing his throat when Louis got to his feet. "Sorry."

 He looked like he was having a hard time getting words out and Louis felt a little sympathy, sosmiled as such. "It's okay."

 Then the familiar black gloss of a Range Rover pulled into the queue of cars in the pick-up zoneand he knew this conversation had to move along quicker."I'm Matt, by the way." The stranger stretches out his hand and Louis dreads shaking it, even asbriefly as he did. 

"Louis." He rushes to say, wincing when he heard a heavy slam of a car door and Edward's faceappear from behind it.

 "I want to know where the Engineering building is?"This is not good. This is not going to be good. Louis chews nervously on his lip as he figures outwhat to say to this person. Edward leaps up the stairs two at a time with a determined look ofdiscontent on his face as he noticed what Louis was occupied with.

 "Engineering? I think that campus is closed, Matt." Louis smiles apologetically and steps aroundhim. "I'm sorry. I have to go."

 "Oh yeah. Okay." Matt even moves to the side so Louis can take those first three steps with a littlespeed.

 Louis ends up face to face with Edward who is a couple steps below him, mouth twisted in agrimace. He gives the man his best smile and leans forward to kiss his cheek."Hi again." 

He hopes he's enough distraction to keep this man from going to Matt, for any reason.Edward is convinced enough to take Louis under his arm and bring him closer with a tug, unitingtheir lips in a fervent display of affection. He was easily placed as one of the easily provoked menon the planet. Louis smiles into the kiss and cups Edward's jaw, controlling himself when Edwardlicked into his mouth.

 "My sweet petal." Edward took Louis' bag and thumbed at his jugular. "Why do any others get tosee you?"

 "It doesn't matter when only my Daddies can have me." Louis took Edward's arm when it wasoffered, choosing to ignore the smug satisfaction on the man's face when it circled his neckprotectively.

 Edward escorted Louis to the car like a gentleman when all his thoughts dictated morepossessive courses of action. Since they lived so close to Louis' college grounds, he has lessthan a minute before those dishonourable deeds can be conducted on the fairest beauty any mortalhas ever laid eyes on. 

Louis gets himself comfortable in his seat as the tinted windows roll up and the AC comes on.Edward closes his door a little harshly but all it does is make Louis giggle softly as he bowed hishead. He did become a little squirm-y at an idea that popped into his head, guaranteed to havesuccess in making Edward forget about that Matt fellow.

 Given that he's never done this before, Louis is naturally a little nervous about his first road headexperience. What if Edward just doesn't cooperate because he's that angry? Louis doubts it but it'sstill a worry.He waited for them to be safely out of the college gates before making his first move. Edwardlooked so rigid and Louis slice the tension radiating off the man with a swipe of his finger. 

Heleaned across the leather bound console and attached his lips to the patch of skin below Edward'sear.Louis heard a stutter in the man's breathing pattern and it fuelled his confidence to start plantingkisses, wet and with parted lips, across Edward's neck.