Chapter five - Harry and the bitch

The guys woke up not so long ago and they all had that sexy messy hair and I just wanted to run my hair through it. God it's so hard to have several mates. They explained about alphas and that kind of stuff, but now we are about to go out to one of the boys interviews.

"Wait boys! I haven't found my leather jeans yet!" I go through my suitcase. I took my pants of in a hurry and I look after my trousers as fast as I can. I can hear footsteps coming to where I am and they all freeze when they come in the room. "Stop standing there like some monkeys! Have any of you seen my leather jeans?" I finally see them. "Never mind. I just found them anyways" I say and I put trousers on and I brush my hair real quick. All the boys cover their lower areas and they all look ashamed except Zayn who shakes his head at the others. Okay, I'm confused? "What's wrong with you guys?" I walk up to the small mirror they have. I take my makeup bag up and I quickly apply foundation on my face. "They all got -" they all hit Zayn before they leave. "We'll wait at the door" They say. God, they are weird... I actually know they got all hot and flustered about me not wearing trousers, but c'mon not being to tell about it... Well that made things more fun to be honest. Maybe this could become a game? I quickly run my hair through my lavender hair colour. It wasn't that accepted in the restaurant, but the boss said that it could be a nice change. I managed to get some pretty winged eyeliner on and I have a a dark red lipstick on. My leather jeans and white t-shirt with a jeans jacket on. My shoes were some simple sneakers. If a picture gets taken of me, I'm going to look hot! I walk up to the boys and they whistle at me.

Well, if you want to know the way to get the studio where they were going to be in. Well it was crowded. Niall managed to help at least, and his guard helped him. The boys tried their best aswell to not let a picture be taken of me. We were finally in the studio and there were a lot of people there.

"Liam come here so I can do you hair" A girl says with familiar colour to my hair. I liked her already. "That's Lou, our hairstylist" Louis says. He walks over to a sofa. They said the name of the one who's going to interview them. All I remember is that his name starts with G- or something like that. I walk up to where Liam is. "What are you going to do to his hair?" I ask her. She smiles brightly. "Just the simple thing. I gonna make it stand up with a bit of hair wax and then hair dry it up, maybe comb it if needed" Her hand is going through his hair. "So how are you familiar with the boys?" She asks me. I look down at Liam and sighs. "She's our mate, but we are going to have her to be Niall's girlfriend in the public eye" Liam says and the last part hurt him to say. Lou nods her head and looks at me. "Yeah she looks like a person who could capture more than one werewolf" She winks at me at the end. I laugh at her and she joins me. She claps Liam's back and he gets up.

"Harry come over here, it's your turn" She says and Harry walks over to her ans he sits down. I look at Liam and his hair. He bow his head down and I hesitate to touch it. Lou looks at me and chuckles. "Go on and touch it. Just don't ruin it" She says and begins braiding Harry's hair. I let my fingers softly go through his hair and I can help but to smile. It's so soft. Liam smiles at me and I can't help but to want to kiss him, but there are others here who could see it and I'm supposed to be seen as Niall's girlfriend. "When did you decide that I would be Niall's girlfriend in the public eye?" I ask Liam. I put my hands on my hips. "When we waited for you to put on your makeup" Liam says.

********************************

"One direction" the interviewer says. And the boys walks in and they sit down on the couch. "So a requested question is the news that came up yesterday about you and Maya Morse. Who is she?" He asks Niall. Niall chuckles and his cheeks turn red. Aw he's so cute. Harry has clearly trouble to put up the mask to not look bothered about the subject. "Yeah about that" He scratches the back of his neck. "She's my girlfriend" he says. Cheers are heard from the audience and some barely audible boo's. "Oh is she? Well you people you heard it first on here" the interviewer says. His name is George! Yeah that's the interviewers name!