Chapter Eleven - My answer and nudes

I sat there trying to get it all inside my head. He wants to reject me? I feel like I got a huge hole in my chest. I haven't spent that much time with him. So he loves Sophia that much? Why is this getting to me? It was okay with Zayn and Perrie. Maybe it's like this because I didn't know this whole thing at first... I take a closer look at the ring and I chuckle.

"It's so pretty" I say to myself. I hear my phone ringing and I see Louis name on the screen. I answer and I hold the phone against my ear.

"We are leaving, Liam said you wanted to go shopping so... Well, have fun" He says. I can hear the others talking and I sigh.

"Yeah... I had the craving to go shopping. Just small things" I hear Niall and Harry talking about me giving them the silent treatment. That's right boys! That's what you get for making fun of the red!

"That sounds great, just don't shop too much" He says and laughs at the end.

"When will you guys be back again?" I have to figure out my answer by the time they come back.

"I think you're asleep by then, we have a concert and I don't think you have the energy to sit backstage anymore" He says. He's right, I would just get bored so easily.

"Okay. I will go back to the hotel then later, so don't worry about me" I say and I put the ring in my pocket. Wait a minute wont it get lost if I just keep it in my pocket?

"Bye bye" He says and I hear some whines in the back round.

"Bye" I hang up on him and I look at the ring.

"I'll have it around my locket" I say to myself and I take my necklace off and I put the ring in it. I look at the money in my hand and I try to count and figure out how much it is. My guess is that it's around 120 bucks or well around that number. My brain can't handle math, so I may have used my phone to help me. I quickly gather my stuff and I realize that my necklace was still on the chair, I pick it up and I put it around my neck.

I had the register to call a cab for me and drop me off at the local center of the town.

"Miss Morse, your cab has arrived" the register says and points towards the entrance.

"Thank you" I say and I give him twenty. He smiles and bows his head at me. I start walking to the cab, with the ring around my neck and what suprised me was that there actually where some parazzi outside taking pictures of me.

"Will you take more pictures in the future?"

"How long has your relationship gone with Niall?" And the rest were quiet and just took pictures. There were only seven of them, but still. The cab starts driving and I look out through the window. This town/city is so beautiful. I look at the shops and stores through the window and I smile. If you had told me last week that I would join One Direction on their tour I would have laughed at you and told you that that's just some crazy ape shit.

The cab stops and I look outside.

"This is were Louis and I were at" I whisper to myself. I googled the area of the towns most malls and this is not the place.

"Excuse me this is the wrong place. I wanted to go to the locla center" I tell the cab man.

"Ride is free, so get the fuck off" He says. I open my mouth to protest, but I don't. I simply get out of the cab and I walk in to the town.

"That rude man. He should just see my ninja skills when it comes to kicking" I hit a can and it goes a bit away.

"See that's my skill right there!" I kick the can again and it goes longer this time.