; CHAPTER 6 ; - I'll be okay, as long as you're here.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Kakyoin—what are you doing?! That's no way to handle a baby, you'll strangle him!" Joseph's voice brings him out of his daze. What.. was he going to do? "Ah.. My apologizes..." He goes quiet again. "Hey, Jotaro... Kakyoin's really starting to loose it out here.. I wonder if he'll be able to make it through the rest of this trip.."

.

"Mr. Joestar—stop! Listen to me! I'm telling you, I don't know where that baby could have stored that scorpion—but i'm telling you, I think that baby is a stand user!" Kakyoin is obviously worried, shakily grabbing his sleeve. "I can prove that i'm speaking the truth-"

Yanking his sleeve up, he showed the cuts. "Read the letters—do you know what it says?! It's a warning! It had to have happened when I was sleeping earlier!" Surprised gasps come from the crew as they look at his arm. "Kakyoin... You didn't.. do that to yourself, did you?"

This startles the redhead, causing those terrified violets to flick up. "W-What?—" "It's—It's finally happened.. Kakyoin..."

"Oh my god.."

He's left to his thoughts. Did.. he make things worse? Maybe they misunderstood him—Well he doesn't have any other choice! He has to use force.

"Hierophant Green!—GHK—" "It's no use—Kakyoin's completely lost his mind.."

This wasn't what he wanted. He's completely certain of what he saw! J-Jotaro, you don't remember but his stand is the one we fought! The one in our dreams! Polnareff.. We absolutely can't fall asleep—Mr. Joestar! Believe me! Please..

Believe me.. we'll all be killed..

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!

"Nori?" Kakyoin gets pulled out of his trance and pulled back to reality; he had remembered the time when.. no one believe him. It sent him back to when he was a kid.. no one believed him. Believed that he had a stand, a "friend" of his own. No one else could see them.

It hurt.

"Oh—sorry, I zoned out..." He feels like a burden again.. hut it's the past. Just, deep breaths, and you'll be alright. They've since apologized, and he's forgave them.. but, why did he remember that? Why, what triggered the memory— "You need anything?" Kakyoin looks up and blinks. "Ah? A drink would be fine, a tea of your choice." Kakyoin gives him a smile as he walks in before him, shuffling to the side. "Mm."

"Evening boys!" The clerk smiles lovingly at the two—or one, for now. "Good evening, Mrs. J. How's business?" He asks the lady, leaning on the counter with a soft smile. They usually stop here almost every day, so they're well acquainted with her. She's the owner, after all; plus, they go to school with her son. "As usual, slow but steady. The usual?" She asks, earning a nod from Jotaro who was approaching behind. "Add this too." He sets a container on the counter as well, Kakyoin blinking. It wasn't see through, so he wasn't sure what it was. She had already put it in a bag anyways, so he shrugged it off.

"Thank you Mrs. J, oh, and tell Sakurai I said hello!" Kakyoin waves before hobbling out and humming softly. "What was that container?" Kakyoin asks, his curiosity getting the best of him. What can he say, he usually doesn't buy anything else. "Cherries. Got em for you, they were on sale." He cracks open the drink for Kakyoin and holds it out to him. "O-Oh.."