Chapter Ⅶ p𝚝 Ⅱ

I'm in the bathroom finishing my hair when My phone goes off.

It's Rocket telling me he's here. I told him just to come in. I invited Jayla but she went to some dudes house. I go downstairs as they come in.

              "Welcome to restaurant de Miller where the food is hot but not with spice." I say putting my arm out.

Mom: "I heard that" she yells from the kitchen.

                  "It was meant to be heard." I say back. The boys laugh as we go in the kitchen.

          "Mom... This is Myron Isaiah Rocket and LaMelo" I point them all out.

Mom: "Nice to meet you guys I'm Aiana is this it?" She asks.

                         "Yea I don't really fuck with their other teammates...no offense" I turn to them.

Isaiah: "nah you good."

Mom: "Well food will be done in like an hour"

"Okay." We all go into the den where the TVs and PlayStations are.

Myron: "Damn this setup go crazy".

                            "You already know."
Rocket sits down in a bean bag chair Myron sits on the couch LaMelo sits in the gaming chair. I sit on the other couch and Isaiah sits next to me.

Me and the boys played the PlayStations and just hung out for the next hour.

We go into the Kitchen when my mom calls us.

She set everything out on the counter like a buffet.

Mom: "Go ahead take what you want."

I get a plate and the first thing I put on it is mac and cheese. Then I get turkey and greens. I'll be back up here no doubt.

Everyone sits down in the dinning room.

   After eating everything on my first plate I get more food.

Mom: "So what are all of you guys plans for next year?"

Rocket: "I got a couple offers to go play haven't decided where imma go yet though."

Isaiah: " I just committed to UK but I got one more year till I graduate

Mom: "Nice nice."

Myron: "Yea I still need to decide"

LaMelo: "Same."

          Just as he says that his phone starts ringing. He looks at it and just silences it.
   We all keep eating and I get up to get a piece of apple pie. And then my phone goes off as I'm coming back to the table.

      It's a dm from Ashley Alvano it reads ' Tell my boyfriend to call me back'
I zone out for a second as I laugh in my head. Then Rejoin the conversation.

Rocket : " Yea she almost beat a girl ass the other day."

Mom: "Who?"

"Girl on my team who couldn't keep her mouth shut" I sit down.

Isaiah: "Yea man I was about to pull out my phone and get a World Star check" we all start dying.

               "Not world star" we laugh some more.

After we all finish eating the boys are heading out I say bye to all of them and they leave.

Mom: "Well that was nice" 

               "Yea" I say helping put stuff away.

Mom: "When is your next game?"

               "Uh we have two next week both away."

Mom: "What days are they"

                 "Tuesday and Thursday"

Mom: "I don't know if I can go but I'll try."

                  "Its fine you don't have to"

Mom: "You should see if your dad can go"

                   "No that is okay he doesn't care the only time he talks to me is when it's about one of his players or basketball" she just shakes her head.