Sunflower

It's a nice sunny weekend noon in the village hidden in the leaves. It's been a week since the Hyuga spar and Boruto actually got Himawari holding a book in the library without falling asleep every 5 minutes.
Naruto got tired of trying to work the papers alone and made some shadow clones to do it.Naruto finally reached his home and open the door with a greet.
"Oh Naruto-kun, isn't it too early for you to be back? Not that I mind!"
"Hehe, I know what you mean. I guess Boruto's right about me being an idiot, y'know"

Hinata giggled at his statement and give him a peck on the cheek. Naruto finally realized the quietness of the house and ask his wive; "Hey Hinata-chan, where's the kids anyway?" And Hinata reply with; "Their training with Doraiba-kun"
Naruto seems rather shocked by that piece of information "eh?! Even Himawari is training?!" The dark haired woman nod. Her redheaded husband just smile at the thought of his little Sunflower training techniques used for combat. "Our children's growing up too fast, y'know"

She couldn't agree more.

"Himawari focus!"

Himawari barely dodge an attack striked by Doraiba. They've started training since early morning, but unfortunately, knowing the techniques isn't the same as mastering them.
She tried to attack the older boy's chakra point only for Doraiba to attack her arm first, paralyzing it. "Himawari! you can't just attack with any defense, y'know!" Her brother shout from his spot beside their grandfather.
She frown her brows, she was the one who begged for this training, now she knows why her brother is called a prodigy.

Or perhaps she was just weak

Hiashi thought the training was enough and told the kids to take a short break. He told Boruto to follow him and Himawari heard him. She quietly follow the and sit beside the closed slide door of the room where her brother and her grandfather is.

"We both knows Himawari is powerful, but it's useless if she can't control it" she heard her grandfather's voice. "The first time Himawari activated her Byakugan she knocked out Tou-Chan in a single strike, Tou-Chan wasn't on his guard, but still! She's just bad at making strategies and measuring her own capabilities"

'so that's why Ni-Chan told me to study'

"Himawari's just not as capable as you, Boruto. You could've graduate from the academy early with your taijutsu and ninjutsu skills. Your kenjutsu isn't bad either. Not mentioning your knowledge. It's just that your parents don't want you to rush. Your sister hasn't even mastered any C-rank ninjutsu, let's just teach her that for now"

She heard them getting up from their sitting position and run back to where Doraiba is. "Finish eavesdropping, Himawari?" He asked "I wasn't eavesdropping!" She defended "you lie terribly, ninja lesson one: get used to lying and be good at it" Himawari seemed confused by his words "If you do an infiltration job, you must lie to blend in, if you're bad at it, they'll figure you out" he explain. "But it's for mission only, Y'know!" She turn to her brother who was walking towards her and pat her head "don't go lying to people for no reason. It's not good, y'know" she nod, acknowledging his words.
She looked up to her grandfather who smile down at her "Himawari, how about you learn some common taijutsu and ninjutsu from your brother first. It's best if you are used to battle when you train" she knows they'll tell her that, so she just nod.

They spend the next three hours training. Himawari tried to master the three ninjutsu her parents take to pass the academy exams. He results weren't so amazing, but it's progressing.
After the training, the Uzumaki siblings bid their goodbyes with their Hyuga relatives and decide to explore the village before it gets dark.
The reason why they trained early was because Boruto got a C-class mission to patrol the forest with his team. There had been sighting of roque ninjas outside the village and team seven was assigned to patrol. The reason why team seven was chosen despite having the seventh hokage's son in it was because the fact that Mitsuki's snakes, Boruto's Byakugan along with his clones and Sarada's analyzing abilities are astounding and very needed in this mission.