ċɦaքtɛʀ 2: a աastɛɖ քօtɛռtɨaʟ

🥀Y/N POV🥀

As the white haired child yelped, I held her more closely in my arms. My gut continued to scream at me that something wasn't right with this girl. My Y/EC orbs gazed deeply into the beaked brunette's expression.

"There's something you're not telling me sir!" I snarled, hugging Eri closer to me.

A sigh escaped from Chisaki, as his fauxed eyes checked his surrounding.

"I can assure that you're not missing out on any important information hero..." his raspy voice exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow, the whimpering girl in my arms pouted as her scarlet eyes glanced at the beaked male behind her.

Kai's fauxed eyes made an intimidating contact with Eri's- which instantly startled the girl

"Let's go home, Eri" he repeated, lifting one part of his left surgical glove.
"You've already caused enough hassle..."

The startled child instantly ran out of my arms and to the beaked brunette.

"Ah...done with your little tantrum now?" he sighed, his gloved palm guiding Eri behind him.

"W-what! something isn't right here" I yelped, my hand reached out towards the child, but she was turned away.
"come back please! I'll help you!"

My words had instantly triggered Chisaki, his amber orbs turning back onto me.
"She does not need your help Miss Hero...she was simply having a tantrum like all kids do." he snarled

"Raising children is hard. No matter what I say, she doesn't listen to me... but no need to get involved in our family drama...who do you work for?"

The boy's question had instantly alerted me, my head cocked in response

"Oh! I'm not currently working for anyone...I just graduated you see" I chuckled, clawing at the nape of my neck nervously."

His fawn hair rustled slowly with the gentle breeze.
"From U.A right?"

My Y/EC orbs jolted back up to him.
"Yeah..."