The cullens move

I do not own any of these characters Stephanie Meyer does: D

Edward's p.o.v

We was ready to leave Alaska to go to Forks as we have been in Alaska a long time and it was time to move it had been over 25 years since we had moved here so it was time to go we decided we would go back to our old house and a different school as there might be some of the teachers at our old school we was going to go to a school called Forks high school everything was packed and ready to go. Carlisle was going to work at a different hospital and one closer to home.

 We got onto the plane there was 3 seats and 2 seats Carlisle, Esme and me sat on the 3 chairs side, Alice and Jasper was in front of Rose and Emmett who was opposite us Rose was next to me and Emmett was next to the window. Emmett had his arm around Rose and she had her head on his shoulder.

Emmett's p.o.v

Me and Rose were opposite Esme, Carlisle and Edward and behind Alice and Jasper. Rose had her head on my shoulder and I had my arm around her we was on the way to Forks from Alaska I kissed Rose on the top of her head and thought of what we could do tonight. We had over 5 hours until we would arrive at Forks but to keep me company I had my gorgeous wife and my loving family.

After the plane had took of it was that part of the journey where you could undo your seatbelts and do whatever you wanted to do so everyone was getting up and talking to people. Rose got her phone out and I got mine out even though I was sat right next to her I sent her a text saying *looking sexy as ever babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* then I heard her funky message tone beep she looked at me and smiled she kissed me passionately on the lips I put my hands on her back and my hands started to get lower the next minute we heard a cough to get our attention we stopped kissing looked at Carlisle and saw him shake his head like he wanted us to stop. Edward wanted to speak to Rose she leaned over to speak to him I couldn't understand what they were saying but I knew neither of them was happy I then saw Esme talk to Carlisle about something and I saw them look at me then at each other again and nodded to each other.

Rosalie's p.o.v

On the way to Forks fantastic but still starting life all over again how exciting not anyway at least I had my family and Emmett we had over 5 hours till we would be back home. I had my head on Emmett's shoulder and he had his arm around me he kissed me on the top of the head and just wanted to stay like this forever. Finally the plane decided to take off and when it did people was allowed to undo their belts and do whatever they wanted to do. I decided to get my phone out of my bag then Emmett got his out of his trouser pocket the next minute my message tone came up and I read my text it was from Emmett who was sat right next to me I decided to read it and it said *looking sexy as ever babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*. I loved him so much I looked at him and gave him a smile then I kissed him passionately on the lips I felt Emmett's hand on my back and it started to get lower the next minute we heard a cough it was Carlisle we stopped kissing looked at Carlisle and he was shaking his head telling us to stop as we was on a plane full of humans.

Edward wanted to speak to me about something I leaned over to speak to him and he said quietly so only I could hear "can you two try and keep your thoughts to yourself please" the next minute I saw Esme and Carlisle nod at each other. This didn't look that good the next minute Esme told Edward something then Edward told me that "if we carry on doing what we was doing what we just did then we will both be split up till we land Esme's words" I looked at Esme and nodded and mouthed sorry I turned to Emmett and told him what I got told then he nodded to Esme saying ok I knew Alice and Jasper was listening because they wasn't saying anything then I heard Jasper snigger then Emmett kicked the back of his chair Esme called his name telling him to stop.