HE IS MAFIA LEADER!!???

Tae P.O.V

Everything is settle now I feel bad for hyung but also happy he is going to have a child. I hope Jin hyung can have a girl it's not like I don't like boys but I just think Jin hyung gonna have a baby girl. I don't care about baby gender as long Jin hyung is happy I am also happy.

I was thinking and smiling at the same time.
I turn my head and something caught my attention. It was jeans that I discard a while ago before changing into my night clothes. It was a card that is slightly out of the pocket that caught my eyes attention.

I got up and went towards that jeans and pick that card out of the pocket. I looked at the card and a smile appears on my face when I thinks of that person.

You look familiar but I can't remember where have I seen you. I said talking to the card. Is't it's crazy that I am talking to my self. I said and then chuckle.

Then I decide to sleep cause I have to go to college tomorrow.

            Time skip (to morning)

I woke up and turn to see what's the time it was 6:00 am so I got up and went to do my daily routine. After that I got downstairs to see jin hyung making breakfast. I immediately ran to jin hyung.

Jin hyung what are u doing. I said with  worry lace in my voice. Making breakfast for u. Jin hyung replied. I can see that but why are u making my breakfast I can make it. I said and took the spatula from hyung's hand.

Tae look I always make your breakfast. Hyung said. I know hyung but that was before you should rest now go to your bed. I said. Tae I am going to make your breakfast and not argument go sit over there. Hyung said with a stern voice. I immediately sit down on the chair.

            Time skip (to college)

It was my last period and I am waiting for the bell to rang. And finally the bell rang me and jimin ran out of the room. So are you gonna stay overnight jimin??. I asked him and look over at him but he is into his phone and smiling. Jimin?? I asked.

PARK JIMIN!!!! I yelled this time. He looked at me shocked. What?? He asked. Were u ever listen to me what I was asking. I said in disbelief. Sorry. He said cutely . U r lucky u look cute right now otherwise I would have kill u!!!! I said smiling while shaking my head.

BTW what were u saying. Jimin asked. So I was asking are u gonna stay overnight. I asked . Ohh yeah. He replied. Okay now hurry I am worry about hyung he must be tired of working. I said. U r right let's hurry. Jimin said .

              Time skip (to cafe)

We came to cafe and help jin hyung and try over best that Jin hyung didn't work to much. We had so much fun.

              Time skip (again)

Now we r at home me and jimin decide that three us should watch a movie.

Taetae I can't find snacks. Jimin said. I try to find it but couldn't find it. I think it's finished we need to go to grocery shopping. Well u guys wait I will go get some snacks for us. I said.

Wait let me come with u. Jimin said. No jimin u stay here with Jin hyung what if he need some thing huh? I asked. Well u are right but it's late and I can't let u go alone. Jimin said. Chim chim I am not a child and I will come immediately. I said. But he is not convinced with it but still let me go.

I grabbed my wallet and run out of the house. After some time I got to convenience store. And starts to took a lot of snacks.

After shopping some time. I got to reception and pay the bill. I got out of the store I was walking back to home I saw I puppy wandering around and going to alley.